A recap of our article ‘Setting Self Doubt on Fire: Taking The Next Step’ by Nicole Simms. In this one, Simms is at it again giving some great insight on her writing journey. Here she is confronting the doubt many authors can have for pushing past short stories into longer works. How to tell if you’re ready and if you don’t think you can make the jump directly there are also some steps to put yourself on that path!
After watching the video, please like, share, and subscribe to our channel!
This is a new format that we’re playing around with for articles, interviews, and potentially Trembling With Fear. Please let us know if this is something that you’d like to see more of!
You can read the full interview here: https://horrortree.com/setting-self-doubt-fire-taking-next-step/.
- Ongoing Submissions: Historic Heroines - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: parABnormal Magazine - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Remain Magazine - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec May Issue 2019 - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Alternative Apocalypses - January 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Creatures - January 14, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 01/13/2019 - January 13, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Glass & Gardens: Solarpunk Winters - January 11, 2019
- Video Refresh: Taking The Next Step - January 11, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: Unnatural Creatures – Aberrant Behavior - January 11, 2019