A recap of our article ‘Setting Self Doubt on Fire: Dealing With Fear’ by Nicole Simms. In this installment, she gives ideas on how to deal with finishing a novel and being worried that it won’t go anywhere.
After watching the video, please like, share, and subscribe to our channel!
We hope you’ve been enjoying these video refreshes. Please let us know if you have or have not been in the comments below! Also, have you been preferring articles in this format, interviews, or both?
You can read the full interview here: https://horrortree.com/setting-self-doubt-fire-dealing-fear/.
- Ongoing Submissions: Dark Moments - March 22, 2019
- Video Refresh: Story Worms Writing What You Know - March 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Translunar Travelers Lounge - March 21, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Rock and a Hard Place Magazine - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume One (Poetry) - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Journal of Compressed Creative Arts - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Bumper Book of British Bizarro! - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Chew on This! - March 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Sherlock Holmes: Adventures in the Realms of Edgar Allan Poe - March 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Dying Earth - March 18, 2019