A recap of our article ‘Setting Self Doubt on Fire: Am I A Real Writer?’ by Nicole Simms gives some great insight for newer authors who are struggling as if they are actually a writer. There are different takes on the subject but Nicole, as always, has a great perspective on the matter that should be perfect for those who aren’t sure what to think!
After watching the video, please like, share, and subscribe to our channel!
This is a new format that we’re playing around with for articles, interviews, and potentially Trembling With Fear. Please let us know if this is something that you’d like to see more of!
You can read the full interview here: https://horrortree.com/setting-self-doubt-fire-real-writer/.
- Taking Submissions: The Journal of Compressed Creative Arts - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Bumper Book of British Bizarro! - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Chew on This! - March 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Sherlock Holmes: Adventures in the Realms of Edgar Allan Poe - March 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Dying Earth - March 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: SINCERELY, S.O.V. - March 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions:: Switchblade: Tech Noir - March 18, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 03/17/2019 - March 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: LampLight Magazine - March 15, 2019
- Video Refresh: Drew Stepek Author Interview - March 15, 2019