Payment: $5 for stories 4,999 words and under, $10 for stories 5,000-9,999 words, $15 for stories 10,000-15,000 and $20 for 15,001-20,000 words
We are proud to announce that coming soon is the new Ink Stains Anthology – a literary journal filled with dark tales of fiction from Dark Alley Press.
The first edition of Ink Stains Anthology will hit the presses in March 2016.
Submissions are now open for pieces 3,000-20,0000 words for all works that fit under the Dark Alley Press banner, including those in the following categories:
- Dark fiction (including lit fic)
- Gothic fiction
- Supernatural/paranormal fiction
- Black Comedy
- Fantasy and Sci Fi
Authors of acquired pieces for Ink Stains Anthology will receive a flat fee payment of $5 for stories 4,999 words and under, $10 for stories 5,000-9,999 words, $15 for stories 10,000-15,000 and $20 for 15,001-20,000 words. Payment is made upon publication. Exclusive worldwide English print and digital rights for one year are required. Previously published work will not be accepted if it is still available for purchase or is accessible online.
Ink Stains will be printed three times per year: March, June, and September.
Please submit your work through Submittable. Be sure to include a synopsis and a short bio.
Via: Dark Alley Press.
- Taking Submissions: Vampires, Zombies and Ghosts, oh my! - November 1, 2018
- Story Worms: Biting the Bullet - July 22, 2017
- Story Worms: What’s the Worth of Permafree? - May 14, 2016
- Ongoing Submissions: Ink Stains - April 8, 2016
- Women in Horror Month Special: Behind the Veil - February 22, 2016
- Women in Horror Month Special: Interview with Eeva Lancaster - February 19, 2016
- Women in Horror Month Special: Interview with Maquel A. Jacob - February 17, 2016
- Story Worms: Who’s Watching You? - December 12, 2015
- Story Worms: Interview with an Editor – Dion Winton-Polak - July 25, 2015
- Ongoing Submissions: Odd Tree Press Quarterly - July 23, 2015