Payment: Deadman’s Tome offers published authors pay calculated by the amount of views, likes, and comments that pertains to published work featured on the site. As of the rate in which payment is calculated is .10 cents per view, like, and comment for a year. Payments are sent via PayPal.
Note: Reprints Allowed
2016 Submission policy.
All Submissions should meet this criteria:
Medium: Short stories and Flash Fiction
Genre: Horror, Dark fiction, Dark Erotica
Format: Attach the .RTF, .DOC, or .DOCX in the email, we do not like the body to be flooded with text.
Make sure length is reasonable, no more than 7000 words.
Multiple Submissions okay. Deadman’s Tome offers published authors pay calculated by the amount of views, likes, and comments that pertains to published work featured on the site. As of the rate in which payment is calculated is .10 cents per view, like, and comment for a year. Payments are sent via PayPal.
Submit a brief bio, we don’t care if you have no work history, give us a brief bio of yourself.
Those that get published will also be featured in our Author Shrine.
Submit to Editor.
Authors of any accepted and published submission will receive payment in the amount agreed between Deadman’s Tome and Author. The original creator, being the credited name on the work or within the submission of the work, agrees to give Deadman’s Tome the right to publish, edit, modify, and/or republish submitted published work. If the original owner wishes to cease publication they must inform us before publication date, if it is after publication the owner then has 15 days to notify us so that we can pull the respected item*. Any compensation for redacted published material must be refunded before such a request can be fulfilled. By granting us the right to publish, whether for compensation or not, it will lose First Publishing Rights and would be considered a reprint for future publications, in which case the value would be negatively affected.
*Any time table, unless otherwise noted, is subjected to a reasonable grace period that may change based on situation.
Send submission to
Via: Deadman’s Tome.
- Taking Submissions: Urban Crime - September 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: American Gothic - September 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: 2100 A Health Odyssey Contest - September 24, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Zooscape - September 24, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Nanoism - September 24, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 09/23/2018 - September 23, 2018
- The Horror Tree Presents… An Interview with Dean M. Drinkel - September 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Black Labyrinth Anthology I : Possession - September 21, 2018
- Video Refresh: Finding Your Identity - September 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Speculative City - September 20, 2018