Payment: $5 per thousand words up to a maximum of $30 and a printed contributor’s copy
We are looking for original (no reprints) well-written weird stories. Our tastes are broad and we are looking for any of the following: fantasy, dark fantasy, sword and sorcery, ghost, horror, heroic fantasy, science fantasy or just plain odd.
NO MYTHOS AT THIS TIME PLEASE!
In the subject line of your email, please put Weirdbook/Story title/ Your last name
Please include your name, address, email address, the title of your story and its word count in your covering email. Preferably attach your story as a doc, docx or rtf file. Please send it in a standard format; if in doubt check here for guidance: http://www.sfwa.org/2008/11/manuscript-preparation/
Current payment is $5 per thousand words up to a maximum of $30 and a printed contributor’s copy.
Stories longer than six thousand words will still be considered but fewer of these will be accepted.
Please send your submissions to: weirdaether(AT)t-online.de
Via: Weirdbook Magazine
- Taking Submissions: Alchemy and Artifacts (Tesseracts Twenty-Two) - January 23, 2018
- ‘Still Dark’ Blog Tour – The Most Important Class I Ever Took - January 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Temporal Fractures: [Mis]Adventures in Time - January 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Schlock! Horror! - January 22, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 01/21/2018 - January 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Lost Souls and Robots & Artificial Intelligence - January 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Internet is Where the Robots Live Now Anthology - January 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Nefariam: The Element of Crime - January 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: She’s Lost Control - January 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: City In The Ice - January 17, 2018