Payment: $10 to $20 and a contributors copy
at this time, we only accept poetry. maybe in the future, we’ll do other things, but the nature of printing on index cards makes space a severe factor. so sorry.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
send 3 to 5 poems to [email protected] with a max of 300 words per poem, along with a 2 to 3 sentence bio written in the third person with your pronouns. send as one .doc/.docx file.
cover letter preferred. give us a preamble. give us a joke. write it in swedish. have fun with it!
simultaneous submissions allowed, but please inform us if accepted elsewhere. previously published poems are not accepted at this time. it’s ok if it’s on your blog though!
please follow the length guidelines closely! we’re working with index cards, so space is tight and we’d hate to reject a masterpiece because we can’t fit it.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
if we accept your poem, we get one-time print publishing rights, then the rights go back to you.
we pay. depending on sales / number of poets, the amount will fall between $10 to $20. it’s not much, but it’s not zero!
and of course, you get a contributor’s copy. i mean, of course.
Via: Pretty Cool Poetry Thing.
- Trembling With Fear 08/18/2019 - August 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Vestal Review – Web Edition - August 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: An Untitled Stormy Island Publishing Anthology - August 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine Issue 8: Euphoria (Short Window!) - August 15, 2019
- Trajan’s Arch Blog Tour – On Mythic Fiction - August 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Body & Blood - August 14, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: We Will Remember Freedom - August 14, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: The Bronzeville Bee - August 13, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Blue Route #23 - August 13, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Pulp Horror Phobias Volume 2 - August 12, 2019