Payment: $10 to $20 and a contributors copy
at this time, we only accept poetry. maybe in the future, we’ll do other things, but the nature of printing on index cards makes space a severe factor. so sorry.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
send 3 to 5 poems to [email protected] with a max of 300 words per poem, along with a 2 to 3 sentence bio written in the third person with your pronouns. send as one .doc/.docx file.
cover letter preferred. give us a preamble. give us a joke. write it in swedish. have fun with it!
simultaneous submissions allowed, but please inform us if accepted elsewhere. previously published poems are not accepted at this time. it’s ok if it’s on your blog though!
please follow the length guidelines closely! we’re working with index cards, so space is tight and we’d hate to reject a masterpiece because we can’t fit it.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
if we accept your poem, we get one-time print publishing rights, then the rights go back to you.
we pay. depending on sales / number of poets, the amount will fall between $10 to $20. it’s not much, but it’s not zero!
and of course, you get a contributor’s copy. i mean, of course.
Via: Pretty Cool Poetry Thing.
- Taking Submissions: Darkness Wired - June 17, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 06/16/2019 - June 16, 2019
- The Horror Tree Presents… An Interview With S. L. Edwards - June 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Timeless 2 - June 14, 2019
- Unholy Trinity – Let’s Trip - June 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: LTUE Benefit/Charity Anthology #3 – Twilight Tales - June 13, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bath Literary Zine Issue 3 – Hauntings - June 13, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Marshall - June 12, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Pretty Cool Poetry Thing - June 12, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Catacombs: Martyrs on Earth and Elsewhere - June 11, 2019