Payment: $10 to $20 and a contributors copy
at this time, we only accept poetry. maybe in the future, we’ll do other things, but the nature of printing on index cards makes space a severe factor. so sorry.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
send 3 to 5 poems to [email protected] with a max of 300 words per poem, along with a 2 to 3 sentence bio written in the third person with your pronouns. send as one .doc/.docx file.
cover letter preferred. give us a preamble. give us a joke. write it in swedish. have fun with it!
simultaneous submissions allowed, but please inform us if accepted elsewhere. previously published poems are not accepted at this time. it’s ok if it’s on your blog though!
please follow the length guidelines closely! we’re working with index cards, so space is tight and we’d hate to reject a masterpiece because we can’t fit it.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
if we accept your poem, we get one-time print publishing rights, then the rights go back to you.
we pay. depending on sales / number of poets, the amount will fall between $10 to $20. it’s not much, but it’s not zero!
and of course, you get a contributor’s copy. i mean, of course.
Via: Pretty Cool Poetry Thing.
- Taking Submissions: AE Micro: Stars - December 12, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Corvid Queen - December 12, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Blood Orange - December 11, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Slay - December 10, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Silk & Steel: An Adventure Anthology of Queer Ladies - December 10, 2019
- Ten Tales of a Dark Tomorrow Blog Tour: Kevin Kuhn on Writing Short Stories - December 10, 2019
- MasterClass Presents… David Sedaris Teaches Storytelling and Humor - December 9, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Triangulation: Extinction - December 9, 2019
- 10 Awesome Christmas Gifts For Authors – 2019 Edition - December 6, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Well Said, O Sheriff - December 6, 2019