Payment: $50 for stories
Note: Norway horror only ladies and gentlemen unless there is a really good crime/mystery twist
We want to hear what your Norwegian-American community is up to! There are a number of ways you can contribute to The Norwegian American.
We love to read. As of 2015, The Norwegian American is a market for short fiction. We will consider stories of up to 1,500 words (1,000 or fewer preferred) of any genre that have something to do with Norway, or crime/mystery stories even if they have nothing to do with Norway (but bonus points if they do). We pay a flat rate of $50 for stories, on publication. Submit your best (English-language) stories to [email protected]om. Please no multiple or simultaneous submissions.
Via: The Norwegian American.
- The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with William Cook - September 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome To Pacific City - September 22, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Feed Your Monster - September 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017
- Taking Submission: ‘Alien Invasion’ And ‘Endless Apocalypse’ - September 12, 2017