Payment: $50 for stories
Note: Norway horror only ladies and gentlemen unless there is a really good crime/mystery twist
We want to hear what your Norwegian-American community is up to! There are a number of ways you can contribute to The Norwegian American.
We love to read. As of 2015, The Norwegian American is a market for short fiction. We will consider stories of up to 1,500 words (1,000 or fewer preferred) of any genre that have something to do with Norway, or crime/mystery stories even if they have nothing to do with Norway (but bonus points if they do). We pay a flat rate of $50 for stories, on publication. Submit your best (English-language) stories to [email protected] Please no multiple or simultaneous submissions.
Via: The Norwegian American.
- Trembling With Fear 01/21/2018 - January 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Lost Souls and Robots & Artificial Intelligence - January 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Internet is Where the Robots Live Now Anthology - January 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Nefariam: The Element of Crime - January 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: She’s Lost Control - January 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: City In The Ice - January 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Nightscript Volume 4 - January 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec May Issue 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deciduous Tales - January 15, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 01/14/2018 - January 14, 2018