Payment: $50 for stories
Note: Norway horror only ladies and gentlemen unless there is a really good crime/mystery twist
We want to hear what your Norwegian-American community is up to! There are a number of ways you can contribute to The Norwegian American.
We love to read. As of 2015, The Norwegian American is a market for short fiction. We will consider stories of up to 1,500 words (1,000 or fewer preferred) of any genre that have something to do with Norway, or crime/mystery stories even if they have nothing to do with Norway (but bonus points if they do). We pay a flat rate of $50 for stories, on publication. Submit your best (English-language) stories to [email protected] Please no multiple or simultaneous submissions.
Via: The Norwegian American.
- Taking Submissions: Underbelly Magazine Issue 3 - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec February Issue 2019 - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Triskaidekaphilia Volume 4: Haunted - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp – A Little Bit of Nonsense - October 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome: Psycho Holiday - October 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: LampLight Magazine - October 15, 2018
- The Digital Pre-Order For ‘Trembling With Fear: Year 1’ Is Out! - October 15, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 10/14/2018 - October 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dreamforge - October 12, 2018
- Video Refresh: Karen Runge Interview - October 12, 2018