Payment: $50 for stories
Note: Norway horror only ladies and gentlemen unless there is a really good crime/mystery twist
We want to hear what your Norwegian-American community is up to! There are a number of ways you can contribute to The Norwegian American.
We love to read. As of 2015, The Norwegian American is a market for short fiction. We will consider stories of up to 1,500 words (1,000 or fewer preferred) of any genre that have something to do with Norway, or crime/mystery stories even if they have nothing to do with Norway (but bonus points if they do). We pay a flat rate of $50 for stories, on publication. Submit your best (English-language) stories to [email protected] Please no multiple or simultaneous submissions.
Via: The Norwegian American.
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Little Girl Lost: Thirteen Tales of Youth Disrupted - April 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Cats. And Bikes. In Space. - April 17, 2019
- Calling All Poets! Billy Collins Teaches Reading And Writing Poetry In This New MasterClass! - April 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Shadow Booth Volumes 4 And 5 - April 16, 2019
- Apex Magazine Has Gone On Indefinite Hiatus - April 16, 2019