Payment: $50 for stories
Note: Norway horror only ladies and gentlemen unless there is a really good crime/mystery twist
We want to hear what your Norwegian-American community is up to! There are a number of ways you can contribute to The Norwegian American.
We love to read. As of 2015, The Norwegian American is a market for short fiction. We will consider stories of up to 1,500 words (1,000 or fewer preferred) of any genre that have something to do with Norway, or crime/mystery stories even if they have nothing to do with Norway (but bonus points if they do). We pay a flat rate of $50 for stories, on publication. Submit your best (English-language) stories to [email protected] Please no multiple or simultaneous submissions.
Via: The Norwegian American.
- Taking Submissions: Canadian Dreadful - July 23, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 07/22/2018 - July 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Liminality Poetry Magazine - July 20, 2018
- Video Refresh: Nina Johnson Interview - July 20, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Wicked Words Quarterly - July 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Bikers VS The Undead (tentative title) - July 19, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Worlds Without Master - July 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Spoon Knife 4: A Neurodivergent Guide to Spacetime - July 17, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Nightlight Podcast - July 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec November Issue 2018 - July 16, 2018