We are currently accepting fiction.
We’re interested in stories that explore new spaces: spaces between genres, spaces between styles, spaces between “literary” fiction and “genre” fiction. Above all else, we’re interested in strong writing, captivating characters, and unusual stories. For a few examples of what we like, check out this link.
Please only submit original, previously unpublished work. Submissions should be no more than 6,000 words. Please double-space your work, format it as 12 pt. Times New Roman, and send it in .doc or .docx format. Also, please include your name and contact information at the top of your document.
If your work falls outside these guidelines, but you think we would find it compelling, please send a query with a short description of your work.
We pay $25 per published story.
Send submissions and queries to: [email protected]
Via: Automata Review.
- Taking Submissions: American Cult - March 25, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 03/24/2019 - March 24, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Dark Moments - March 22, 2019
- Video Refresh: Story Worms Writing What You Know - March 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Translunar Travelers Lounge - March 21, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Rock and a Hard Place Magazine - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume One (Poetry) - March 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Journal of Compressed Creative Arts - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Bumper Book of British Bizarro! - March 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Chew on This! - March 19, 2019