We are currently accepting fiction.
We’re interested in stories that explore new spaces: spaces between genres, spaces between styles, spaces between “literary” fiction and “genre” fiction. Above all else, we’re interested in strong writing, captivating characters, and unusual stories. For a few examples of what we like, check out this link.
Please only submit original, previously unpublished work. Submissions should be no more than 6,000 words. Please double-space your work, format it as 12 pt. Times New Roman, and send it in .doc or .docx format. Also, please include your name and contact information at the top of your document.
If your work falls outside these guidelines, but you think we would find it compelling, please send a query with a short description of your work.
We pay $25 per published story.
Send submissions and queries to: [email protected]
Via: Automata Review.
- Taking Submissions: This Never Happened! Alternate History Farce and Fantasy - January 18, 2019
- Video Refresh: Stephen Herczeg Interview - January 18, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: Barrel - January 18, 2019
- SFWA Is Raising Pro Rate For Short Fiction To Eight Cents Per Word - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Suburban Review #13: LUCK - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Even Furries Hate Nazis - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Tales from the Space Force - January 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Historic Heroines - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: parABnormal Magazine - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Remain Magazine - January 15, 2019