We are currently accepting fiction.
We’re interested in stories that explore new spaces: spaces between genres, spaces between styles, spaces between “literary” fiction and “genre” fiction. Above all else, we’re interested in strong writing, captivating characters, and unusual stories. For a few examples of what we like, check out this link.
Please only submit original, previously unpublished work. Submissions should be no more than 6,000 words. Please double-space your work, format it as 12 pt. Times New Roman, and send it in .doc or .docx format. Also, please include your name and contact information at the top of your document.
If your work falls outside these guidelines, but you think we would find it compelling, please send a query with a short description of your work.
We pay $25 per published story.
Send submissions and queries to: [email protected]
Via: Automata Review.
- Unholy Trinity – Marauders, Missing, Mission - May 24, 2019
- Video Refresh: An Interview With Josh Finney & Patrick McEvoy - May 24, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Funny Queer - May 24, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Legendary Tales - May 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Claw & Blossom June 2019 - May 23, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Soft Surface Poetry - May 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Twofer Compendium - May 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Putrescent Poems - May 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Grifty Shades of Fey - May 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Creature Feature Novellas - May 21, 2019