Payment: $0.10 per word
Note: A good focus for shorter fantasy fiction which might be a hard sell elsewhere.
KFerrin.com is looking for interesting, fun, edgy, unexpected, or funny articles on all things fantasy related. We are interested in the following:
- Book/Film/TV Reviews, critiques or commentary – particularly from a unique angle (feminist/lgbtq… so on)
- Fiction – Flash fiction of roughly 500 words, or longer short stories, they must fit within the fantasy genre (all sub genres welcome)
- Comics/Graphic novels – Original or reviews/critiques/commentary
- Artwork relating to the fantasy genre
- Products or product reviews relating to fantasy
- Pop culture articles as long as they are related to fantasy
- Really, anything readers and lovers of fantasy might find of interest
We aim to entertain, and to that end we don’t want any fluff or clickbait. Profanity and other mature content is fine if it’s relevant to the article. We are LGBTQ friendly and seek out diversity in our contributions.
Get creative! Let your edges show, I’m looking for character!
- Articles generally should be between 500 – 1,000 words in length, should be keyword optimized (I can work with you if this is not something you are familiar with), and should be of substance (no fluff!). Longer/shorter articles will be considered if they are sufficiently compelling
- All submissions must be original and unpublished elsewhere on the web
- You must own the rights to the article, plagiarism will not be tolerated
We pay $0.10 per word for all fiction or non fiction articles. Artwork or poetry compensation will be discussed and agreed upon up front. Please reach out to discuss the idea and the rate.
Please submit the article in it’s entirety for consideration at submissions<at>kferrin.com.
Via: K. Ferrin.
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018
- Guest Post: Writing Horror - April 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 4. The brother who was a Father - April 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, and Detectives - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: In The Air - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Knucklehead Noir - April 16, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/15/2018 - April 15, 2018