Hello Circlet Enthusiasts!
I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that we are always on the lookout for sexy speculative fiction of the short short (micro) variety. What is speculative fiction? I’m glad you asked! Examples of it include: science fiction, fantasy, utopias, dystopian, superhero, experimental, and occasionally supernatural though we prefer to keep our horror microfictions to the month of October.
We are looking for short literary erotic works to be featured on our website. We encourage diversity in our fiction. All gender pairings and orientations are welcome so long as everything is clearly consensual. Erotic microfictions should be between 250-1000 words and original works that are not available elsewhere. Please no fan fiction. Authors retain all rights and payment is $5 per story.
Multiple submissions are okay. Send submissions to [email protected] either in the body of the email or as a Word doc. Please include a short bio.
Via: Circlet Press.
- The Importance Of The Author Homepage - April 26, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Nature’s ‘Futures’ - April 25, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 5. Wet Ash - April 25, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Alfred Hitchcock’s Mystery Magazine - April 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Silver Needle Press Fall 2018 Journal - April 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, And Detectives - April 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Sword & Sorceress 33 - April 23, 2018
- 5 Ongoing Spots To Submit Children’s Short Stories! - April 23, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/22/2018 - April 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018