Hello Circlet Enthusiasts!
I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that we are always on the lookout for sexy speculative fiction of the short short (micro) variety. What is speculative fiction? I’m glad you asked! Examples of it include: science fiction, fantasy, utopias, dystopian, superhero, experimental, and occasionally supernatural though we prefer to keep our horror microfictions to the month of October.
We are looking for short literary erotic works to be featured on our website. We encourage diversity in our fiction. All gender pairings and orientations are welcome so long as everything is clearly consensual. Erotic microfictions should be between 250-1000 words and original works that are not available elsewhere. Please no fan fiction. Authors retain all rights and payment is $5 per story.
Multiple submissions are okay. Send submissions to [email protected] either in the body of the email or as a Word doc. Please include a short bio.
Via: Circlet Press.
- Taking Submissions: This Never Happened! Alternate History Farce and Fantasy - January 18, 2019
- Video Refresh: Stephen Herczeg Interview - January 18, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: Barrel - January 18, 2019
- SFWA Is Raising Pro Rate For Short Fiction To Eight Cents Per Word - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Suburban Review #13: LUCK - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Even Furries Hate Nazis - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Tales from the Space Force - January 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Historic Heroines - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: parABnormal Magazine - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Remain Magazine - January 15, 2019