Payment: There is payment but it is undeclared
Your submissions are eagerly/desperately sought! Send prose not pitches. Submit your story, and contact information, in an editable, software format (no PDFs please) here. Trigger Warning does not insist on exclusivity. Stories previously submitted or published to other venues are welcome. Stories must be under 5000 words, but no flash fiction. At least 1000 words minimum.
While the editors are far from well-heeled, they believe in the now-radical concept that writers should be paid for their words. Each writer will receive a small payment for the right to post their story. Trigger Warning retains no other rights. All illustrations are ©John Skewes. Writers will receive a signed print of the illustration along with their stipend.
Please be patient! It can take several weeks to respond but we eventually get back to everyone.
Click through the link below for the submission form
Via: Trigger Warning.
- Six Hundred Sixty Six Bottles of Blood on the Wall: Crossroads and Intersections - January 14, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Trigger Warning - April 7, 2016
- Six Hundred Sixty Six Bottles of Blood on the Wall: Not Ready To Die - September 19, 2015
- Ongoing Submissions: Black Girls Are Magic Lit Mag - September 11, 2015
- Ongoing Submissions: Creepy Campfire Stories (for Grownups) Quarterly Publication - July 24, 2015
- Introducing GRAVE MARKERS - June 3, 2015
- Six Hundred Sixty Six Bottles of Blood on the Wall: Things I’m Thankful For (And a few I’m not) - November 27, 2014
- Ongoing Submissions: Flash Fiction For PMMP - September 11, 2014
- Six Hundred Sixty Six Bottles of Blood on the Wall: An Open Letter to Publishers - July 5, 2014
- Ongoing Submissions: Cranial Leakage – Tales From The Grinning Skull - June 6, 2014