This is a quick video refresh of our previous interview ‘The Horror Tree Presents… An Interview With Stephen Herczeg’. Herczeg has been working on movie scripts and screenplays for years so transitioning to fiction has been a bit of a challenge. One which he has certainly been up for and he shares a bit on how the mediums differ from one another as well as how he gets his writing fit into his busy schedule!
After watching the video, please like, share, and subscribe to our channel!
This is a new format that we’re playing around with for articles, interviews, and potentially Trembling With Fear. Please let us know if this is something that you’d like to see more of!
You can read the full interview here: https://horrortree.com/horror-tree-presents-interview-stephen-herczeg/.
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Little Girl Lost: Thirteen Tales of Youth Disrupted - April 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Cats. And Bikes. In Space. - April 17, 2019
- Calling All Poets! Billy Collins Teaches Reading And Writing Poetry In This New MasterClass! - April 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Shadow Booth Volumes 4 And 5 - April 16, 2019
- Apex Magazine Has Gone On Indefinite Hiatus - April 16, 2019