We revisit a terrific post by Angeline Trevena that provides some tips and tricks to think about when reviving an old story. When you’ve fallen out of love with the characters or the story is dragging, Angeline suggests some ideas to help you get the motor revving again.
After watching the video, please like, share, and subscribe to our channel. This is a new format that we’re playing around with for articles, interviews, and potentially Trembling with Fear. Please let us know if this is something you’d like to see more of.
You can read the full interview here: https://horrortree.com/story-worms-reviving-dead-stories/
- Video Refresh: Embrace the Bad Ideas - June 7, 2019
- Video Refresh: An Interview with Kevin Grover - May 31, 2019
- Tips: How to Stop Wasting Writing Time - May 17, 2019
- Video Refresh: Interview with Robert Mackey - May 10, 2019
- Video Refresh: Reviving Dead Stories by Angeline Trevena - May 3, 2019
- Video Refresh: Interview with Theresa Derwin - April 26, 2019
- Interview with Gail Z. Martin by JD Blackrose - April 24, 2019