We revisit a terrific post by Angeline Trevena that provides some tips and tricks to think about when reviving an old story. When you’ve fallen out of love with the characters or the story is dragging, Angeline suggests some ideas to help you get the motor revving again.
After watching the video, please like, share, and subscribe to our channel. This is a new format that we’re playing around with for articles, interviews, and potentially Trembling with Fear. Please let us know if this is something you’d like to see more of.
You can read the full interview here: https://horrortree.com/story-worms-reviving-dead-stories/
- Notes From Purgatory by Franklin Murdock - December 6, 2019
- Video Refresh: Nicole Simms on Why Writers Should Be Part of a Writing Group - November 14, 2019
- Video Refresh: An Interview with Naomi Rourke by Scott Summers - November 8, 2019
- Video Refresh: Story Worms - November 1, 2019
- Video Refresh: The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with Marcus James - October 11, 2019
- Video Refresh: Setting Self Doubt on Fire: The doomed quest for perfection - September 27, 2019
- If Buffy Had Married Riley and Had Three Kids, She’d Be Jess Friedman, or Why I Narrated My Own Audiobook - September 25, 2019
- Video Refresh: An Interview with Author Deborah Sheldon - September 20, 2019
- Video Refresh: Setting Self-Doubt on Fire–The Deflated Eureka Moment - September 13, 2019
- Video Refresh: Six Hundred Sixty Six Bottles of Blood on the Wall: An Open Letter to Publishers - September 6, 2019