We revisit a terrific post by Angeline Trevena that provides some tips and tricks to think about when reviving an old story. When you’ve fallen out of love with the characters or the story is dragging, Angeline suggests some ideas to help you get the motor revving again.
After watching the video, please like, share, and subscribe to our channel. This is a new format that we’re playing around with for articles, interviews, and potentially Trembling with Fear. Please let us know if this is something you’d like to see more of.
You can read the full interview here: https://horrortree.com/story-worms-reviving-dead-stories/
- Video Refresh: The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with John Reinhart - August 16, 2019
- Video Refresh: Setting Self Doubt on Fire: Pat yourself on the back - August 9, 2019
- Video Refresh: The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with Andy Cull - August 2, 2019
- Video Refresh: Setting Self Doubt on Fire: Negative Feedback; the double slap - July 26, 2019
- The Horror Tree Presents… Ellis Paling - July 19, 2019
- Setting Self Doubt on Fire: Writer or Author? Video Refresh - July 12, 2019
- The Horror Tree Presents… I.E.Lester - June 29, 2019
- Story Worms: Gaining Momentum (and Keeping It) - June 21, 2019
- Video Refresh: Embrace the Bad Ideas - June 7, 2019
- Video Refresh: An Interview with Kevin Grover - May 31, 2019