Nicole Simms is back again and this time she is taking a look at how to not get bogged down or depressed by your first draft of a novel and tips to overcome the hurdles which it can bring!
After watching the video, please like, share, and subscribe to our channel!
We hope you’ve been enjoying these video refreshes. Please let us know if you have or have not been in the comments below! Also, have you been preferring articles in this format, interviews, or both?
You can read the full article here: https://horrortree.com/setting-self-doubt-on-fire-first-draft-blues/.
- Taking Submissions: Electric Athenaeum - May 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Grumpy Old Gods Vol. 3 Halloween Edition - May 20, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 05/19/2019 - May 19, 2019
- 10 steps to start writing a book - May 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Ricky’s Back Yard – How HORROR-able - May 17, 2019
- Unholy Trinity: The Soul Trilogy - May 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: The Mighty Line - May 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: All Dark Places 2 - May 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Fire and Brimstone - May 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Cafe Irreal August 2019 - May 15, 2019