As you may have heard StrangeHouse Books was acquired by Rooster Republic Press today. First of all we are honored to be acquiring StrangeHouse and plan to continue its tradition of publishing Cult Horror Fiction. We are fans of the press and will continue to walk on the path it paved.
In fact, you probably won’t notice much of a difference with StrangeHouse going forward. We have no plans to change the back titles, and going forward we plan to put out a very similar product. StrangeHouse will become more focused on horror and Rooster Republic will become more focused on bizarro without horror themes.
Books in process with StrangeHouse will be reviewed and the authors contacted when a decision is made about future publication. Please be patient while we make this transition. Any questions can be directed to [email protected]
- Ongoing Submissions: Syntax & Salt - May 24, 2019
- Unholy Trinity – Marauders, Missing, Mission - May 24, 2019
- Video Refresh: An Interview With Josh Finney & Patrick McEvoy - May 24, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Funny Queer - May 24, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Legendary Tales - May 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Claw & Blossom June 2019 - May 23, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Soft Surface Poetry - May 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Twofer Compendium - May 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Putrescent Poems - May 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Grifty Shades of Fey - May 21, 2019