We are interested in all speculative genres (horror, fantasy, science fiction, slipstream, steampunk, magical realism, etc). We will also consider mysteries, thrillers, and action-adventure stories for this series.
Stories should be between 5,000-20,000 words in length
$25 for a six-month exclusive digital license. While we will consider previously published stories, the story cannot be available in digital format anywhere at the time of contract acceptance.
An additional $25 payment for a non-exclusive, perpetual right to publish the story as part of an anthology in digital, print, and audiobook formats the following year.
Send Submissions to
Via: Bards and Sages.
- Taking Submissions: Urban Crime - September 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: American Gothic - September 24, 2018
- Taking Submissions: 2100 A Health Odyssey Contest - September 24, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Zooscape - September 24, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Nanoism - September 24, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 09/23/2018 - September 23, 2018
- The Horror Tree Presents… An Interview with Dean M. Drinkel - September 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Black Labyrinth Anthology I : Possession - September 21, 2018
- Video Refresh: Finding Your Identity - September 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Speculative City - September 20, 2018