We are interested in all speculative genres (horror, fantasy, science fiction, slipstream, steampunk, magical realism, etc). We will also consider mysteries, thrillers, and action-adventure stories for this series.
Stories should be between 5,000-20,000 words in length
$25 for a six-month exclusive digital license. While we will consider previously published stories, the story cannot be available in digital format anywhere at the time of contract acceptance.
An additional $25 payment for a non-exclusive, perpetual right to publish the story as part of an anthology in digital, print, and audiobook formats the following year.
Send Submissions to
Via: Bards and Sages.
- Taking Submissions: Tales From The Crust: : An Anthology of Pizza Horror - December 11, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 12/10/2017 - December 10, 2017
- Taking Submissions: From A Cat’s Point Of View - December 8, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Shades of Santa - December 8, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Triangulation: Music - December 7, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Shards Anthology (Noblebright, Grimbright, Nobledark, and Other Oddities) - December 6, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Unnerving Novelettes, Novellas, Novels, and Collections - December 5, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Sunny Places, Shady People - December 5, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Black Buttons Volume 3 - December 4, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 12/03/2017 - December 3, 2017