We are interested in all speculative genres (horror, fantasy, science fiction, slipstream, steampunk, magical realism, etc). We will also consider mysteries, thrillers, and action-adventure stories for this series.
Stories should be between 5,000-20,000 words in length
$25 for a six-month exclusive digital license. While we will consider previously published stories, the story cannot be available in digital format anywhere at the time of contract acceptance.
An additional $25 payment for a non-exclusive, perpetual right to publish the story as part of an anthology in digital, print, and audiobook formats the following year.
Send Submissions to
Via: Bards and Sages.
- Taking Submissions: Taking Submissions: The Cafe Irreal February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Pif Magazine - November 14, 2018
- The Tools We Use: Stencil - November 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Nightmare Press Untitled Animal Horror Themed Anthology - November 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Rope Burns - November 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Shock Totem - November 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Takwin – A magazine of Islamicate Science Fiction - November 12, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 11/11/2018 - November 11, 2018
- An Interview With Carmelo Chimera Of Chimera’s Comics - November 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Story Seed Vault - November 9, 2018