Payment: £40 advance against a 50:50 split of royalties.
We are looking for novellas of up to 30k words with a strong horror or dark fantasy theme.
Please submit the full manuscript in a word file in an easily readable font and type size – eg. Times New Roman 12pt
Successful submissions will be published in both paperback and kindle editions.
Payment will be a £40 advance against a 50:50 split of royalties.
We would particularly like to encourage female writers to submit as previous open submissions have had an alarmingly low ratio of female to male writers. We are a nice bunch and all feedback given will be constructive and fair so please don’t hesitate to give us a shot
The submission window will be open indefinitely with the view of filling four quarterly release slots per year.
Please send submissions to [email protected] with the topic line as Novella and the title of your story.
Via: Dark Minds Press.
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, And Detectives - April 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Sword & Sorceress 33 - April 23, 2018
- 5 Ongoing Spots To Submit Children’s Short Stories! - April 23, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/22/2018 - April 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018
- Guest Post: Writing Horror - April 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 4. The brother who was a Father - April 18, 2018