Payment: £40 advance against a 50:50 split of royalties.
We are looking for novellas of up to 30k words with a strong horror or dark fantasy theme.
Please submit the full manuscript in a word file in an easily readable font and type size – eg. Times New Roman 12pt
Successful submissions will be published in both paperback and kindle editions.
Payment will be a £40 advance against a 50:50 split of royalties.
We would particularly like to encourage female writers to submit as previous open submissions have had an alarmingly low ratio of female to male writers. We are a nice bunch and all feedback given will be constructive and fair so please don’t hesitate to give us a shot
The submission window will be open indefinitely with the view of filling four quarterly release slots per year.
Please send submissions to [email protected] with the topic line as Novella and the title of your story.
Via: Dark Minds Press.
- The 2017 Nebula Award Finalists Have Been Announced - February 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Monsters Of Any Kind - February 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bound Books “Best Of” Anthology - February 19, 2018
- WIHM: Exploring Discrimination With Monsters - February 19, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 02/18/2018 - February 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: TBA Scifi Asexual Romance - February 16, 2018
- WIHM: The First Chapter Of ‘Purgatech: Jess’ Horror’ - February 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – April 2018 - February 15, 2018
- WIHM: Unzip Your Darkness - February 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Midnight Hour Volume 1 And 2 - February 14, 2018