Payment: £40 advance against a 50:50 split of royalties.
We are looking for novellas of up to 30k words with a strong horror or dark fantasy theme.
Please submit the full manuscript in a word file in an easily readable font and type size – eg. Times New Roman 12pt
Successful submissions will be published in both paperback and kindle editions.
Payment will be a £40 advance against a 50:50 split of royalties.
We would particularly like to encourage female writers to submit as previous open submissions have had an alarmingly low ratio of female to male writers. We are a nice bunch and all feedback given will be constructive and fair so please don’t hesitate to give us a shot
The submission window will be open indefinitely with the view of filling four quarterly release slots per year.
Please send submissions to [email protected] with the topic line as Novella and the title of your story.
Via: Dark Minds Press.
- World Fantasy Award Nominations 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Biweekly Bite - July 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Menagerie de Mythique Anthology Call: Mythical Creatures Anthology - July 25, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Asterisk Anthology—Round 4: Nautical Nightmares - July 25, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Below the Stairs – Tales from the Cellar - July 24, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Tales From the Fluffy Bunny - July 24, 2017
- ‘The Calling’ Blog Tour – Brent Abell On “Writing What You Know” - July 24, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 07/23/2017 - July 23, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Silver Blade Magazine - July 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Literary Erotica Anthology: Haunted - July 20, 2017