Payment: £40 advance against a 50:50 split of royalties.
We are looking for novellas of up to 30k words with a strong horror or dark fantasy theme.
Please submit the full manuscript in a word file in an easily readable font and type size – eg. Times New Roman 12pt
Successful submissions will be published in both paperback and kindle editions.
Payment will be a £40 advance against a 50:50 split of royalties.
We would particularly like to encourage female writers to submit as previous open submissions have had an alarmingly low ratio of female to male writers. We are a nice bunch and all feedback given will be constructive and fair so please don’t hesitate to give us a shot
The submission window will be open indefinitely with the view of filling four quarterly release slots per year.
Please send submissions to [email protected] with the topic line as Novella and the title of your story.
Via: Dark Minds Press.
- Taking Submissions: Taking Submissions: The Cafe Irreal February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Pif Magazine - November 14, 2018
- The Tools We Use: Stencil - November 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Nightmare Press Untitled Animal Horror Themed Anthology - November 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Rope Burns - November 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Shock Totem - November 12, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Takwin – A magazine of Islamicate Science Fiction - November 12, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 11/11/2018 - November 11, 2018
- An Interview With Carmelo Chimera Of Chimera’s Comics - November 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Story Seed Vault - November 9, 2018