I would just like to take a moment to announce 2 new features that we’ll be adding to Horror Tree going forward for the readers of the site.
The first of which is a ‘Non-Anthology Announcements’. I’ve gotten plenty of e-mails from presses that are opening submission windows for taking novels, novellas, novelettes, etc. Going forward when I see these come in they will be posted to this section for your perusal. I would like to make it clear that unlike the anthology sections which have stated deadlines many of these may remain on the site even after they are closed to the public unless their initial call specifically states when they will be closed to submissions.
The second feature I am going to be slowly adding going forward (and possibly into already existing markets though my time is a bit limited at the moment) is a ‘Reprints’ section. On open anthologies that allow reprints I will try to clearly spell that out on the submission itself as well as have a section where these can be viewed. This should make it easier for those of you shopping around for markets that allow reprints.
Hope those are both something that will prove to be useful!
Thanks for stopping by and keep on writing!
- Taking Submissions: Canadian Dreadful - July 23, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 07/22/2018 - July 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Liminality Poetry Magazine - July 20, 2018
- Video Refresh: Nina Johnson Interview - July 20, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Wicked Words Quarterly - July 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Bikers VS The Undead (tentative title) - July 19, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Worlds Without Master - July 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Spoon Knife 4: A Neurodivergent Guide to Spacetime - July 17, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Nightlight Podcast - July 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec November Issue 2018 - July 16, 2018