Note: These are for digital only releases.
What better way to start the new year off than with a big announcement? None you say? You might be right . . . Because we are very excited to announce the launch of Unsung Signals, our new digital-only line.
Unsung Signals will feature mid-length fiction, stories too long for magazines or journals but too short for traditional book-length publication. This means everything from long short stories to novellas.
We believe stories should be as long as they need to be. Unsung Signals gives writers the freedom to write the way they want without the need to pad or trim unnecessarily, to give a home to work that would otherwise be left unpublished, or altered to fit a format.
And like everything else we do, we are accepting un-agented submissions. So if you have work between 5-30,000 words long – a novella, a collection of stories, something great that’s just that bit too long for everywhere else – let us know. You can submit via our form.
The first title to be published under Unsung Signals will be Winter, a novelette by Dan Grace, a near-future tale from a broken Britain, a story of rebellion, revolution and green men.
Via: Unsung Signals.
- Trembling With Fear 12/10/2017 - December 10, 2017
- Taking Submissions: From A Cat’s Point Of View - December 8, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Shades of Santa - December 8, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Triangulation: Music - December 7, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Shards Anthology (Noblebright, Grimbright, Nobledark, and Other Oddities) - December 6, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Unnerving Novelettes, Novellas, Novels, and Collections - December 5, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Sunny Places, Shady People - December 5, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Black Buttons Volume 3 - December 4, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 12/03/2017 - December 3, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Fictional Pairings - December 1, 2017