Note: These are for digital only releases.
What better way to start the new year off than with a big announcement? None you say? You might be right . . . Because we are very excited to announce the launch of Unsung Signals, our new digital-only line.
Unsung Signals will feature mid-length fiction, stories too long for magazines or journals but too short for traditional book-length publication. This means everything from long short stories to novellas.
We believe stories should be as long as they need to be. Unsung Signals gives writers the freedom to write the way they want without the need to pad or trim unnecessarily, to give a home to work that would otherwise be left unpublished, or altered to fit a format.
And like everything else we do, we are accepting un-agented submissions. So if you have work between 5-30,000 words long – a novella, a collection of stories, something great that’s just that bit too long for everywhere else – let us know. You can submit via our form.
The first title to be published under Unsung Signals will be Winter, a novelette by Dan Grace, a near-future tale from a broken Britain, a story of rebellion, revolution and green men.
Via: Unsung Signals.
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome – Cthulhu Christmas Special - October 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Awakenings - October 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec February Issue 2018 - October 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Horror Bites Magazine - October 16, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 10/15/2017 - October 15, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Primordial Magazine - October 13, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Tumblr-Twist Anthology - October 12, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ‘The Razor’s Edge’, ‘Guilds & Glaives’, and ‘Second Round’ - October 11, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Tales from the Lake Volume 5 - October 10, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Strangely Funny V - October 9, 2017