Shock Totem Publications is…
OPEN for novel/novella submissions.
CLOSED for short story submissions, as Shock Totem, the magazine, is currently on HIATUS.
Please choose the proper category from the list below when submitting. No simultaneous/multiple submissions.
Please follow our guidelines, which can be found at http://www.shocktotem.com/guidelines. Submissions that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
All submissions are responded to via e-mail. Sometimes, as happens with e-mail, something goes wrong and the e-mail does not arrive. If you have not heard from us within 90 days, you can query us, but you can also check the status of your submission by signing into your Submittable account.
The Shock Totem Team
For novel submissions (40,000 words or more) and novella submissions (17,500 to 40,000 words).
Please make sure your submission falls withing the confines of dark fantasy and horror—mystery, suspense, supernatural, morbid humor, fantasy, etc. Submissions must have a clear horror element.
All of the details can be found on Shock Totem’s Submittable.
- ‘Still Dark’ Blog Tour – The Most Important Class I Ever Took - January 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Temporal Fractures: [Mis]Adventures in Time - January 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Schlock! Horror! - January 22, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 01/21/2018 - January 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Lost Souls and Robots & Artificial Intelligence - January 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Internet is Where the Robots Live Now Anthology - January 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Nefariam: The Element of Crime - January 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: She’s Lost Control - January 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: City In The Ice - January 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Nightscript Volume 4 - January 16, 2018