Shock Totem Publications is…
OPEN for novel/novella submissions.
CLOSED for short story submissions, as Shock Totem, the magazine, is currently on HIATUS.
Please choose the proper category from the list below when submitting. No simultaneous/multiple submissions.
Please follow our guidelines, which can be found at http://www.shocktotem.com/guidelines. Submissions that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
All submissions are responded to via e-mail. Sometimes, as happens with e-mail, something goes wrong and the e-mail does not arrive. If you have not heard from us within 90 days, you can query us, but you can also check the status of your submission by signing into your Submittable account.
The Shock Totem Team
For novel submissions (40,000 words or more) and novella submissions (17,500 to 40,000 words).
Please make sure your submission falls withing the confines of dark fantasy and horror—mystery, suspense, supernatural, morbid humor, fantasy, etc. Submissions must have a clear horror element.
All of the details can be found on Shock Totem’s Submittable.
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018
- Guest Post: Writing Horror - April 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 4. The brother who was a Father - April 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, and Detectives - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: In The Air - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Knucklehead Noir - April 16, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/15/2018 - April 15, 2018