Deadline: April 30th, 2018
Note: Only open to Australian and NZ based authors
Note: Reprints Allowed
Submissions will be open to all Australian and NZ based authors starting November 30th and will continue to April 30th 2018.
We are looking for short stories 5000 – 15000 words focused on tales of Time Travel, especially where there is some kind of mishap or mistake involved.
No fan fiction or stories based on existing franchises (sorry, that means no TARDIS or no DeLorean).
No erotica and, as always, no sparkly vampires.
Reprints are welcome, provided you hold relevant rights.
Successful authors will receive one free ebook copy of the anthology, $20AU token payment and the right to purchase as many author print copies as they want at the cost of printing.
All submissions must be made via the form below.
Please refer to Submission Specs listed on our Current Submissions page
Via: Cobblestone Scribe.
- Trembling With Fear 04/22/2018 - April 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018
- Guest Post: Writing Horror - April 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 4. The brother who was a Father - April 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, and Detectives - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: In The Air - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Knucklehead Noir - April 16, 2018