Payment: Contributor’s Copy.
To Submit to Unoriginal please email me at Unoriginal.publications(at)gmail.com
2500 words in .rtf or .doc, if possible use the Shunn format which will help avoid errors as I lay out your work.
4 images, full color .jpg or .tiff, please submit images at 300dpi or better.
All submissions will only be printed as part of one issue of Unoriginal which will be available in limited physical copies and for download as a complete issue on the website. I ask for one time rights for the initial publication and archival rights for at least six months. If after those six months you’d like your story removed please let me know.
Currently, I am unable to pay artists and writers who submit but will provide a contributor copy for everyone who has work published.
- Trembling With Fear 04/22/2018 - April 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018
- Guest Post: Writing Horror - April 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 4. The brother who was a Father - April 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, and Detectives - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: In The Air - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Knucklehead Noir - April 16, 2018