1 cent per word
Penny a word. Reprints or original.
It has to be less than 5000 words.
You have to entertain me. And be weird.
It has to work for audio without losing the audience.
You have to anonymize your manuscript to have it read.
You need a PayPal account to get paid.
There is a contract. I’m asking for nonexclusive audio, archiving, print, and electronic rights. You retain your copyright.
Send as docx or rtf attachment to [email protected].
- Trembling With Fear 04/21/2019 - April 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism - April 19, 2019
- Video Refresh: First Draft Blues - April 19, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: The Old Man - April 19, 2019
- Taking Submissions: DreamForge Magazine - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Organic Ink: Volume Three - April 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Little Girl Lost: Thirteen Tales of Youth Disrupted - April 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Cats. And Bikes. In Space. - April 17, 2019
- Calling All Poets! Billy Collins Teaches Reading And Writing Poetry In This New MasterClass! - April 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Shadow Booth Volumes 4 And 5 - April 16, 2019