1 cent per word
Penny a word. Reprints or original.
It has to be less than 5000 words.
You have to entertain me. And be weird.
It has to work for audio without losing the audience.
You have to anonymize your manuscript to have it read.
You need a PayPal account to get paid.
There is a contract. I’m asking for nonexclusive audio, archiving, print, and electronic rights. You retain your copyright.
Send as docx or rtf attachment to [email protected].
- WIHM: Be Brave, Be Delighted - February 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine (Short Window!) - February 15, 2019
- Creators Should Really Check Out The Available MasterClass Programs! - February 15, 2019
- Video Refresh: James Dorr Interview - February 15, 2019
- WIHM: Horror Is For Women - February 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Blasphemous Rumors - February 14, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 02/14/2019 – Love Isn’t In The Air! - February 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Shotgun Honey Presents Volume 4 - February 14, 2019
- WIHM: “Do You Not Get Scared?” My Life as a Horror Book Reviewer and Writer. - February 14, 2019
- Serial Killers: Plaything Part 2 - February 13, 2019