A.P. Sessler has put blood, sweat, tears, and a ton of time coding a fun little distraction for readers of the Horror Tree.
In this short interactive horror game, you find yourself trapped up a menacing, sentient tree bent on your destruction. There are nearly a dozen ways to die and only a few to live, and even those are real nightmares.
WARNING: This game features graphic animated violence and androgynous sex fruit and should only be played by a mature audience.
A resident of North Carolina’s Outer Banks, A.P. frequents an alternate universe not too different from your own, where he searches for that unique element that twists the everyday commonplace into the weird. When he’s not writing fiction, he composes music, makes art, muses about theology and searches for his inner genius. Sometimes he even thinks he can make interactive fiction though he totally sucks at coding and has no time for games.
He has appeared in audio podcasts, electronic and print anthologies, and has two novelettes: The Stain in the Stairwell and The First Suitor.
You can find him on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, and Amazon.
- SFWA Is Raising Pro Rate For Short Fiction To Eight Cents Per Word - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Suburban Review #13: LUCK - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Even Furries Hate Nazis - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Tales from the Space Force - January 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Historic Heroines - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: parABnormal Magazine - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Remain Magazine - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec May Issue 2019 - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Alternative Apocalypses - January 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Creatures - January 14, 2019