A.P. Sessler has put blood, sweat, tears, and a ton of time coding a fun little distraction for readers of the Horror Tree.
In this short interactive horror game, you find yourself trapped up a menacing, sentient tree bent on your destruction. There are nearly a dozen ways to die and only a few to live, and even those are real nightmares.
WARNING: This game features graphic animated violence and androgynous sex fruit and should only be played by a mature audience.
A resident of North Carolina’s Outer Banks, A.P. frequents an alternate universe not too different from your own, where he searches for that unique element that twists the everyday commonplace into the weird. When he’s not writing fiction, he composes music, makes art, muses about theology and searches for his inner genius. Sometimes he even thinks he can make interactive fiction though he totally sucks at coding and has no time for games.
He has appeared in audio podcasts, electronic and print anthologies, and has two novelettes: The Stain in the Stairwell and The First Suitor.
You can find him on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, and Amazon.
- Taking Submissions: “Deep Underground” Novellas - September 18, 2019
- Contest: Tales From The Moonlit Path: Halloween Special Edition - September 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Resistance Art Attack - September 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: LampLight Magazine - September 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Trouble Among The Stars #4 - September 16, 2019
- Can some of us ‘sense’ Hell? - September 16, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 09/15/2019 - September 15, 2019
- Enter To Win An Autographed Hardcover Copy Of Black Wings (US Only) - September 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Split Lip Magazine - September 13, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Samhain Secrets - September 12, 2019