A Sample of our interview with James Dorr by: Ruschelle Dillon. In the interview, he has a lot of fun details on his take on the writing process. If you delve into the full interview there is a lot of playful details on his life on top of that!
After watching the video, please like, share, and subscribe to our channel!
This is a new format that we’re playing around with for articles, interviews, and potentially Trembling With Fear. Please let us know if this is something that you’d like to see more of!
You can read the full interview here: https://horrortree.com/horror-tree-presentsjames-dorr/.
- Taking Submissions: After Sundown - October 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Thuggish Itch: Close The Gate - October 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Twisted Love - October 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: A Dysfunctional Family Christmas - October 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Audient Void: A Journal of Weird Fiction and Dark Fantasy - October 18, 2019
- Guest Post: Embracing Failure: The Requirements of Growth - October 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Clockhouse - October 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Colp: Black & Grey - October 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Great Weather For Media - October 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec February Issue 2020 - October 16, 2019