Caveat Canem (woof woof)
TQR tweets the machinations of its capital discriminations via hyperlinks to The Floor, The Terminal and The Executive Suite.
At no time will a work that has been referenced by name on the site, be unnecessarily denigrated or maligned. TQR sees its venture capitalists as the electricity that keeps its editorial impulses sentient, and, therefore, would be cutting its own cord bundle by unnecessarily alienating any of its contributors, no matter how whack.
2. E-mail one piece per quarter as a Word doc. attachment or rtf attachment.
3. TQR accepts fiction of 4,000 to 12,000 words. Anything over 13,000 words better be The Greatest Story Ever Told, or we’re gmailing you back a standard rejection, pronto. That being said, TQR takes anything, from romance to speculative future tense obscurities that only God or Donald Barthelme could understand. We don’t put fiction in pigeonholes, but like to think of it all as an archaeologist views an eight centuries-old latrine: You can learn a lot from shit, but it’s got to be good and solid to stand the test of time. … All you have to do is touch the monkey.
4. TQR publishes 1 or 2 or, at most, 3 works per quarter and pays $50 per published piece.
5. TQR acquires first electronic rights and the non-exclusive right to archive the work.
6. Simultaneous ventures are discouraged, but tolerated because what other recourse do we have?
- Taking Submissions: Death and Butterflies - August 19, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 08/18/2019 - August 18, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Vestal Review – Web Edition - August 16, 2019
- Taking Submissions: An Untitled Stormy Island Publishing Anthology - August 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine Issue 8: Euphoria (Short Window!) - August 15, 2019
- Trajan’s Arch Blog Tour – On Mythic Fiction - August 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Body & Blood - August 14, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: We Will Remember Freedom - August 14, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: The Bronzeville Bee - August 13, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Blue Route #23 - August 13, 2019