Payment: $30 with a 30-day exclusivity agreement for original work and unlisted royalties on reprints.
Note: Reprints allowed.
We are now accepting submissions.
Submissions To Send
– All types of horror or dark fiction from writers of every race, religion,
nationality, gender, and sexual orientation.
– Stories between 3,000 – 7,000 words.
– Scripts or plays between 30-45 pages.
– We prefer original and first-run stories.
– We’ll accept some reprints with all rights currently owned by author.
– No fan ficton please.
All submissions must be sent to (or click on the link below):
In the subject of your email, please write “WRITING SUBMISSION”
Attach your submission to the email.
In the body of the email, please provide the following details:
1. Name/Pen name (please include a phonetic spelling of your name for correct pronounciation)
2. Story title
3. Word count
4. Brief story synopsis
5. Story unpublished or reprint?
6. If your story is a reprint, list its publication history
7. A short biography
8. Web links/promotions you’d like featured if your story is accepted
No multiple submissions accepted. Once you receive a response for your submission, you may send another.
If your story is accepted, you’ll be asked to participate in an optional interview for the website.
Payment For Original First-Run Submissions
If accepted, authors of original and first-run submissions will receive a payment of $30 with a 30-day exclusivity agreement.
All payments are delivered via Paypal.
Payment is not offered for reprint stories. However, royalties are offered for reprints.
Via: Manor House Show.
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018
- Guest Post: Writing Horror - April 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 4. The brother who was a Father - April 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, and Detectives - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: In The Air - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Knucklehead Noir - April 16, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 04/15/2018 - April 15, 2018