Payment: $10 usd and contributor copy OR 2 contributor’s copies
-No wacky fonts. The editor prefers Baskerville or Georgia. 12pt min. 1.5 line space. Use italics, not underlining. We expect professional submissions–do not send us your first, unread, unproofed draft.
-Word count: 3000-5000. We’re generally looking for short stories. We will take a look at flash fiction and poetry. Note: We get a lot of pieces that hover between flash and the 3K-word min for short stories–we really don’t prefer that.
-Please include page numbers. Also, your name, title of the piece, approx. word count, and contact info on the title page.
-Please indicate, in the body of the email, what song the story was inspired by and the band who performs/wrote the song.
-Docx or doc only, thank you.
-Simultaneous submissions are okay (just let us know if a piece has been accepted elsewhere), but please nothing that has been published previously.
–Send to: editor@(electronic subs only)
-Subject line: Fiction Sub, or Non-Fiction Sub
Issue #2 is full
Now taking subs for Issue #3 and beyond. We take subs until the issue fills up and then we move on to the next.
Payment: $10(US)/piece + a hard copy of the issue your piece appears in, OR two hard copies of the issue your piece appears in (author’s choice).
Via: Despumation Press.
- Taking Submissions: The Audient Void: A Journal of Weird Fiction #4 - April 27, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Misbehaving Dead - April 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome to Miskatonic University - April 25, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Beauty of Death 2 – Death By Water - April 24, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome: Horrors of War – Disposable Heroes - April 24, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 04/23/2017 - April 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: A Midas Clutch: Tales of Opulent Horror - April 21, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Likely Red - April 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec August Issue 2017 - April 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: The Violet Hour Magazine August/September 2017 Issue - April 18, 2017