Payment: $10 usd and contributor copy OR 2 contributor’s copies
-No wacky fonts. The editor prefers Baskerville or Georgia. 12pt min. 1.5 line space. Use italics, not underlining. We expect professional submissions–do not send us your first, unread, unproofed draft.
-Word count: 3000-5000. We’re generally looking for short stories. We will take a look at flash fiction and poetry. Note: We get a lot of pieces that hover between flash and the 3K-word min for short stories–we really don’t prefer that.
-Please include page numbers. Also, your name, title of the piece, approx. word count, and contact info on the title page.
-Please indicate, in the body of the email, what song the story was inspired by and the band who performs/wrote the song.
-Docx or doc only, thank you.
-Simultaneous submissions are okay (just let us know if a piece has been accepted elsewhere), but please nothing that has been published previously.
–Send to: [email protected] (electronic subs only)
-Subject line: Fiction Sub, or Non-Fiction Sub
Issue #2 is full
Now taking subs for Issue #3 and beyond. We take subs until the issue fills up and then we move on to the next.
Payment: $10(US)/piece + a hard copy of the issue your piece appears in, OR two hard copies of the issue your piece appears in (author’s choice).
Via: Despumation Press.
- Trembling With Fear 04/22/2018 - April 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Dread: A Furry Horror Mag - April 20, 2018
- Guest Post: Writing Horror - April 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Slice #24: Time - April 19, 2018
- Eraserhead Press & Deadite Press Are Open To Novels And Novellas - April 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Working Zealot’s Guide to Gaining Capital in Pre-Apocalyptic America - April 18, 2018
- Serial Killers: It’s Always Easier In The Dark Part 4. The brother who was a Father - April 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Deductions, Delinquents, and Detectives - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: In The Air - April 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Knucklehead Noir - April 16, 2018