Payment: $10 usd and contributor copy OR 2 contributor’s copies
-No wacky fonts. The editor prefers Baskerville or Georgia. 12pt min. 1.5 line space. Use italics, not underlining. We expect professional submissions–do not send us your first, unread, unproofed draft.
-Word count: 3000-5000. We’re generally looking for short stories. We will take a look at flash fiction and poetry. Note: We get a lot of pieces that hover between flash and the 3K-word min for short stories–we really don’t prefer that.
-Please include page numbers. Also, your name, title of the piece, approx. word count, and contact info on the title page.
-Please indicate, in the body of the email, what song the story was inspired by and the band who performs/wrote the song.
-Docx or doc only, thank you.
-Simultaneous submissions are okay (just let us know if a piece has been accepted elsewhere), but please nothing that has been published previously.
–Send to: [email protected] (electronic subs only)
-Subject line: Fiction Sub, or Non-Fiction Sub
Issue #2 is full
Now taking subs for Issue #3 and beyond. We take subs until the issue fills up and then we move on to the next.
Payment: $10(US)/piece + a hard copy of the issue your piece appears in, OR two hard copies of the issue your piece appears in (author’s choice).
Via: Despumation Press.
- Taking Submissions: Tales From The Crust: : An Anthology of Pizza Horror - December 11, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 12/10/2017 - December 10, 2017
- Taking Submissions: From A Cat’s Point Of View - December 8, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Shades of Santa - December 8, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Triangulation: Music - December 7, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Shards Anthology (Noblebright, Grimbright, Nobledark, and Other Oddities) - December 6, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Unnerving Novelettes, Novellas, Novels, and Collections - December 5, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Sunny Places, Shady People - December 5, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Black Buttons Volume 3 - December 4, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 12/03/2017 - December 3, 2017