- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Fairytale Dragons
July 31, 2020
Deadline: July 31st, 2020
- Publication – November 2020
- Word Count – 5,000-15,000
- Theme – A new twist on fairytales with a fresh element: dragons. Each fairytale has been reimagined with these beasts based on the author’s preference. Wise dragons, evil dragons, elemental dragons, oh my! These classic characters will never see this coming.
- Note: Any kind of dragon is welcome. Fairytales can be from any country and dark or cheerful.
* Introduction of yourself should be a short biography in 3rd Person between 100-200 words. Upon acceptance, this will be used within the anthology. Send a bio with every single anthology submission. We work with hundreds of authors and will not take time to retrieve yours from a previous anthology.
* Poetry submissions: All poetry needs to be contained within a single e-mail. Each poem should be in a separate document. Haikus may be grouped together.
* All e-mails should be addressed to “Dear Editor.”
After receiving edits back, the author has two weeks to return the submission for formatting.
All submissions will be reviewed within thirty (30) days of the anthology’s submission deadline. This ensures submission calls do not close early and gives everyone a chance to submit. You will know your submission has been received for consideration by receiving a generic response. Whether accepted or rejected, you will always receive a response.
Failure to submit following all of the guidelines will result in an immediate refusal. You are able to submit again before the submission call deadline.
Rating – Check each anthologies‘ rating.
Word count – Check each anthologies‘ word count requirements.
E-mail address to submit to – [email protected]
NOTICE – Failure to submit correctly will result in refusal of submission.
Via: Dragon Soul Press.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!