- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Recognize Fascism
Deadline: June 3rd, 2019
Payment: $0.08 per word and a contributor’s copy
Submission form is located at
Submissions are now open for our second micro-anthology, Recognize Fascism!
Submissions will close on June 3rd, 2019. There will be a short crowdfunding project, and assuming it’s successful, we will publish Recognize Fascism in fall of 2019.
FICTION SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
We’re looking for personal stories of the moment when people see the fascism in front of them for what it is, accept it as real, and make the choice to fight it. Who are the canaries in the coal mine? When can the long-hidden voice no longer be ignored?
- Word Count: 250-5000
- .doc, .docx or .rtf files only
- Times New Roman or Arial font preferred
- Name, contact information and submission word count on the first page
- No simultaneous submissions. No reprints.
PAY RATE & RIGHTS
Pay will be $0.08 per word (possibly more, depending on crowdfunded stretch goals). Authors will also receive a gratis print and ebook copy of the anthology.
Crossed Genres takes first worldwide English-language ebook and print rights, exclusively for one (1) year, and non-exclusively for an additional four (4) years. There will be an option to extend the non-exclusive rights for additional compensation.
Please email [email protected] with any questions regarding the anthology or your submission.
Submission form can be found here: Crossed Genres.
- Ongoing Submissions: Mortal Realm – New Worlds (Sci-Fi) - July 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Trigger Warning - July 15, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 07/14/2019 - July 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Tell-Tale Press Short Stories - July 12, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Sci Phi Journal - July 11, 2019
- Open Novel Submissions: Mobius Books - July 11, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Longevity - July 10, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Story Seed Vault - July 10, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Deep Magic E-Zine - July 9, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Diabolical Plots - July 9, 2019