- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Colp: Treasure
June 15, 2020
Deadline: June 15th, 2020
Payment: AU$5.00 for stories under 2500 words / AU$10.00 for anything above 2500 words
Colp is our ‘anything goes’ anthology collection.
Expect to see a little bit of this and a little bit of that within each issue, so feel free to submit stories from any genre.
Current theme: TREASURE
Treasure. As soon as you hear the word, you know that there is some sort of story hidden away there waiting to be dug up. For me, it is gold and silver in a rusty chest, buried somewhere beneath a cross on a desert island.
For this collection, we would like your stories that feature a treasure, whether they be buried treasure, cultural treasures or any other interpretation of the word.
Colp is for everyone and therefore we are willing to read stories that fall into any genre. So, no matter whether your story is a horror, adventure, romance, sci-fi or historical fiction piece, please send it on through. Be original. We also encourage new and unpublished writers to take the leap and get in touch.
Please ensure that you read through the general guidelines below and format your submission accordingly. If you have any specific questions please contact us using the form on the home page or via the listed social media accounts.
To help make sure that your submission gets to the correct place, please include the following in the subject line of your email: Colp – Treasure – Story Title.
- Word count: 1000 – 5500 words
- Deadline: June 15 2020
- Payment: AU$5.00 for stories under 2500 words / AU$10.00 for anything above 2500 words
- Please no extreme erotica or stories that feature excessive violence or vulgarity (unless otherwise specified).
- All stories should be formatted appropriately. Please see here for more details.
- Ensure that your name, address, and email contact and word count are at the top of your manuscript.
- Double check your spelling and grammar before sending your work through.
- Please submit all stories in .doc, .docx or .rtf formats.
- International submissions are accepted.
- No simultaneous submissions.
- Multiple submissions are encouraged.
- Where possible, we will provide feedback on request.
- No reprints.
- Please send all submissions to [email protected]
Via: Gypsum Sound Tales.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!