Taking Submissions: Forbidden Dreams

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Taking Submissions: Forbidden Dreams

June 10

Deadline: June 10th, 2020
Payment: Royalties
Theme: Cosmic Horror

Title of anthology: FORBIDDEN DREAMS

THEME: Cosmic Horror

Submit to [email protected]

Subject line: DREAMS SUBMISSION: insert title

Please include a short author bio

Word count minimum/ 2000 words

Word count Maximum/ 5000 words

What we are looking for: stories of horror of the unknown, stories beyond our understanding, the insignificance of humanity, anything that credits to love craft is a plus.

Payment plan: this is a shared anthology where royalties will be split. authors will get 70% of net pay divided evenly to all participants and the remaining 30% goes to publisher.

We look forward to seeing your submissions!

Via: Emerald Bay’s Facebook Page.

Details

Date:
June 10

Pin It on Pinterest