Deadline: August 22, 2017
Payment: $10 usd and contributor’s copy
WE ARE SEEKING:
Dark, vicious explorations of the terrifying thoughts lingering in the backs of our heads.
Fictionalized accounts of real-life nightmares.
The desires you’d never disclose to a partner.
Those thoughts at 3 a.m. when the pain in your side won’t go away.
We want you at your worst.
We want honesty.
We want hate.
We want solace.
AGAINST SURVIVAL is an outlet.
A place to voice otherwise unspeakable things.
A violent reassurance that you could, in fact, be worse.
This anthology welcomes essays and stories exploring these concepts and themes.
Fact, fiction, and everything between.
1,500 to 5,000 words. Form and structure are up to you. Pseudonyms welcome.
Email submissions as a .doc file attachment to [email protected]
with author name and “AGAINST SURVIVAL” in the subject line.
New, original work only. No simultaneous submissions. Multiple submissions are welcome, but understand we reserve the right to accept only one submitted work.
Payment: $10USD and one contributor copy.
Deadline: August 22, 2017.
“Red Slur Forsaken” by Arthur Welles is our urtext example and is available to download here
for your creative inspiration and emotional repulsion.
Via: Carion Blue 555.
- The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with William Cook - September 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome To Pacific City - September 22, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Feed Your Monster - September 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017
- Taking Submission: ‘Alien Invasion’ And ‘Endless Apocalypse’ - September 12, 2017