- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The Audient Void: A Journal of Weird Fiction #4
Deadline: May 25th, 2017
Payment: Fiction: $5 per thousand words Poetry: $.35 a line with a $5 minimum payable upon publication
Since the third issue of The Audient Void: A Journal of Weird Fiction and Dark Fantasy is now out we are opening submissions for issue #4. We are looking for quality works of poetry and short fiction.
Poetry should be weird or darkly fantastical with strong imagery. We pay $.35 a line with a $5 minimum payable upon publication.
For short fiction our tastes are broad and we will consider anything with a weird, horrific or fantastical element. We will consider any length work but will be much less likely to publish stories over 5,000 words. Our rate is $5 per thousand words payable upon publication.
To submit please send you work as a .doc, .docx or .rtf file to [email protected] The submission deadline is May 25th, please do not inquire about your submission before that deadline and understand that it may take a little time to follow up on all submissions after the deadline has passed.
- Trembling With Fear 05/28/2017 - May 28, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Eye to the Telescope 25: Garbage - May 26, 2017
- Taking Submissions: More Alternative Truths - May 25, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Dreams & Nightmares - May 24, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Not One Of Us - May 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Spooky Isles Book of Horror - May 22, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 05/21/2017 - May 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Still Waters - May 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Allegory Volume 32/59 - May 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Intelligence in Fiction - May 17, 2017