Deadline: September 15th, 2019
Ian Randal Strock’s Fantastic Books has contracted with James D. Macdonald, Judith K. Dial, and Tom Easton for an anthology of 40 Horror stories under 2,000 words (minimum: 500 words) to be called:
HORROR FOR THE THRONE
We will open for submissions on August 8, 2019. Submissions will close September 15, 2019.
The stories should be reprints–because the budget permits us to pay only $20 per story. The stories should NOT involve bathroom horror.
We also need blurbs. Anyone dare to call the book “A moving experience!”?
The book will join SCIENCE FICTION FOR THE THRONE and FANTASY FOR THE THRONE on Ian’s dealer table at numerous conventions (as well as on his website at fantasticbooks.biz
and on Amazon etc.). With luck, everyone will decide they just have to have the whole set.
- Taking Submissions: Cherry Tree - August 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Underground Writers Issue #28 - August 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: A Dysfunctional Family Christmas! - August 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: What Monsters Do For Love - August 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation – Spooky & Spinetingling Tales October Issue - August 21, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Nightscape Press Charity Collection Line Short Story Collections - August 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Speculative City - August 20, 2019
- ‘Ration’ Guest Post – It Starts With A Voice - August 20, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Death and Butterflies - August 19, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 08/18/2019 - August 18, 2019