Deadline: June 15th, 2019
Payment: Royalty Split
Note: Reprints Welcome
An anthology of short stories in a Lovecraftian / Steam Punk / Diesel Punk vein.
Where is Fearrington Road? It is that road just outside town, the one that leads in a direction travelers rarely take these days.
Submission Period: December 1st, 2018 – June 15th, 2019
Please put “Fearrington Road” and the name of your story in the subject line.
Length: 2500 to 6000 words.
Stories outside that range will be considered, but their length will work against inclusion. We admit to a preference for slightly longer work, with four to five thousand words in the sweet spot. We expect the anthology to have approximately seventy-five thousand words.
Fifty percent of the gross royalties per calendar quarter will be distributed equally among the contributors. Contributor copies will not be offered. A limited number of review copies will be available.
Reprints are fine, provided:
You have the right to authorize us to publish your story
The story has not been published more recently than 2018.
We ask for the exclusive right to publish your story for one calendar year following contract signing, excluding publications of those previously published.
Title subject to change.
Via: Dark House Books.
- Ongoing Submissions: Historic Heroines - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: parABnormal Magazine - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Remain Magazine - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec May Issue 2019 - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Alternative Apocalypses - January 14, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Creatures - January 14, 2019
- Trembling With Fear 01/13/2019 - January 13, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Glass & Gardens: Solarpunk Winters - January 11, 2019
- Video Refresh: Taking The Next Step - January 11, 2019
- The Unholy Trinity: Unnatural Creatures – Aberrant Behavior - January 11, 2019