Deadline: June 15th, 2019
Payment: Royalty Split
Note: Reprints Welcome
An anthology of short stories in a Lovecraftian / Steam Punk / Diesel Punk vein.
Where is Fearrington Road? It is that road just outside town, the one that leads in a direction travelers rarely take these days.
Submission Period: December 1st, 2018 – June 15th, 2019
Please put “Fearrington Road” and the name of your story in the subject line.
Length: 2500 to 6000 words.
Stories outside that range will be considered, but their length will work against inclusion. We admit to a preference for slightly longer work, with four to five thousand words in the sweet spot. We expect the anthology to have approximately seventy-five thousand words.
Fifty percent of the gross royalties per calendar quarter will be distributed equally among the contributors. Contributor copies will not be offered. A limited number of review copies will be available.
Reprints are fine, provided:
You have the right to authorize us to publish your story
The story has not been published more recently than 2018.
We ask for the exclusive right to publish your story for one calendar year following contract signing, excluding publications of those previously published.
Title subject to change.
Via: Dark House Books.
- Ongoing Submissions: Syntax & Salt - May 24, 2019
- Unholy Trinity – Marauders, Missing, Mission - May 24, 2019
- Video Refresh: An Interview With Josh Finney & Patrick McEvoy - May 24, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Funny Queer - May 24, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Legendary Tales - May 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Claw & Blossom June 2019 - May 23, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Soft Surface Poetry - May 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Twofer Compendium - May 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Putrescent Poems - May 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Grifty Shades of Fey - May 21, 2019