Deadline: October 31st (or, until full)
Payment: Exposure Only
What I’m looking for:
– short stories from 4000 – 10,000 words
– MUST be VERY ‘steampunk’-ish, mixed with elements of HORROR
– Use mechanical/bio-mech zombies, creatures, vehicles, weapons, etc.
– Can be on earth or other planet, etc.—> be creative!
– STEAMPUNK isn’t easy to write: research the clothes, lingo, etc.
– Violence/gore is GOOD 🙂 Stay away from EXCESSIVE foul language/sex
LET YOUR IMAGINATIONS GO CRAZY!!! THINK BIG!!!!
– October 31st (or, until full)
– Type in WORD format, if possible. Single spaced
– Save file as: STEAMPUNK_YourTitle
– Ryan Miller at: [email protected]
*Thanks SO much and feel free to share this with ANY authors you feel would be interested in contributing 🙂
Submit to: [email protected]