- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Steampunk Horror
October 31, 2011
Deadline: October 31st (or, until full)
Payment: Exposure Only
What I’m looking for:
– short stories from 4000 – 10,000 words
– MUST be VERY ‘steampunk’-ish, mixed with elements of HORROR
– Use mechanical/bio-mech zombies, creatures, vehicles, weapons, etc.
– Can be on earth or other planet, etc.—> be creative!
– STEAMPUNK isn’t easy to write: research the clothes, lingo, etc.
– Violence/gore is GOOD 🙂 Stay away from EXCESSIVE foul language/sex
LET YOUR IMAGINATIONS GO CRAZY!!! THINK BIG!!!!
– October 31st (or, until full)
– Type in WORD format, if possible. Single spaced
– Save file as: STEAMPUNK_YourTitle
– Ryan Miller at: [email protected]
*Thanks SO much and feel free to share this with ANY authors you feel would be interested in contributing 🙂
Submit to: [email protected]
- The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with William Cook - September 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome To Pacific City - September 22, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Feed Your Monster - September 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017
- Taking Submission: ‘Alien Invasion’ And ‘Endless Apocalypse’ - September 12, 2017