- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Steampunk Horror
October 31, 2011
Deadline: October 31st (or, until full)
Payment: Exposure Only
What I’m looking for:
– short stories from 4000 – 10,000 words
– MUST be VERY ‘steampunk’-ish, mixed with elements of HORROR
– Use mechanical/bio-mech zombies, creatures, vehicles, weapons, etc.
– Can be on earth or other planet, etc.—> be creative!
– STEAMPUNK isn’t easy to write: research the clothes, lingo, etc.
– Violence/gore is GOOD 🙂 Stay away from EXCESSIVE foul language/sex
LET YOUR IMAGINATIONS GO CRAZY!!! THINK BIG!!!!
– October 31st (or, until full)
– Type in WORD format, if possible. Single spaced
– Save file as: STEAMPUNK_YourTitle
– Ryan Miller at: [email protected]
*Thanks SO much and feel free to share this with ANY authors you feel would be interested in contributing 🙂
Submit to: [email protected]
- Taking Submissions: Cenorot - November 20, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 11/19/2017 - November 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – January 2018 - November 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: We Shall Be Monsters: Frankenstein Two Centuries On - November 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Hell’s Empire - November 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Sanctuary - November 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Allegory Volume 33/60 - November 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Til Death: An Anti-Valentine’s Day Poetry Anthology - November 13, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 11/12/2017 - November 12, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Out of Your Shadow: Empowered Sidekicks - November 10, 2017