- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Steampunk Horror
October 31, 2011
Deadline: October 31st (or, until full)
Payment: Exposure Only
What I’m looking for:
– short stories from 4000 – 10,000 words
– MUST be VERY ‘steampunk’-ish, mixed with elements of HORROR
– Use mechanical/bio-mech zombies, creatures, vehicles, weapons, etc.
– Can be on earth or other planet, etc.—> be creative!
– STEAMPUNK isn’t easy to write: research the clothes, lingo, etc.
– Violence/gore is GOOD 🙂 Stay away from EXCESSIVE foul language/sex
LET YOUR IMAGINATIONS GO CRAZY!!! THINK BIG!!!!
– October 31st (or, until full)
– Type in WORD format, if possible. Single spaced
– Save file as: STEAMPUNK_YourTitle
– Ryan Miller at: [email protected]
*Thanks SO much and feel free to share this with ANY authors you feel would be interested in contributing 🙂
Submit to: [email protected]
- Taking Submissions: Crypt-Gnats: Horror you’ve been itching to read - June 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp: Sky’s The Limit - June 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Gimme the Loot: Stories Inspired by The Notorious B.I.G. - June 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions – Millhaven Horror/Dark Fantasy Edition 2018 - June 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Crash Code - June 19, 2018
- Video Refresh: Rejection – The Ugly Word - June 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: WhimsyCon 2019 Anthology - June 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Corpus Press Untitled 2019 Non-Themed Horror Anthology - June 18, 2018
- 5 More Ongoing Spots To Submit Children’s Short Stories! - June 18, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 06/17/2018 - June 17, 2018