- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Typewriter Emergencies: A Journal of Furry Lit #2
Deadline: September 8th, 2017
Payment: $0.01 per word
Typewriter Emergencies is seeking works featuring furry characters. We’re looking for stories, book reviews, articles, and any other form of furry material. The journal accepts work that is considered rated R or Less. You can throw in the word “fuck” around a few times, but no excessive sex, blood, and guts pretty much. Typewriter Emergencies publishes under the philosophy of degenerate literature. We’re not here to be proper, we’re here to make art. We don’t have a specific theme for our issues, therefore it’s free reign. Themes may be implemented in the future.
We plan on publishing at least twice a year. If we feel we can take on a heavier load, we’ll open up for more issues. Our Schedule is as follows:
Issue 2 release – December 2017 – Submissions must be received by September 8, 2017.
Payment is $0.01 per word.
All rights revert back to the author. We simply ask for the right to publish the story for the period this journal is active.
Simultaneous submissions are fine. It is your responsibility to notify us if your work is accepted elsewhere.
Max word count is 2500 words. Anything over this will not be accepted.
Reprints will be reviewed, but we will prefer previously unpublished work.
Each issue is expected to have a small amount of material, 3-5 stories at most.
Articles & Reviews
Max word count 1000 words. Anything considered a book review or article that is over 1000 words will not be considered.
Articles/Book reviews must be predominantly furry in nature.
Reviews must not contain spoilers.
We will not accept reviews that are overly negative.
We accept submissions through Submittable only. Emailed submissions will not be read. Our submittable link can be seen below. All works must be submitted in DOC or DOCX format. Will not accept any other file types. Double-Spaced, Times New Roman preferred, 12pt. font.
Payments are made through Paypal. If another format is needed, it can be discussed.
Via: Weasel Press.
- The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with William Cook - September 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome To Pacific City - September 22, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Feed Your Monster - September 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017
- Taking Submission: ‘Alien Invasion’ And ‘Endless Apocalypse’ - September 12, 2017