- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Real American Horror
September 11, 2017
Deadline: royalties 60% divided amongst authors evenly.
Payment: September 11th, 2017
We’re looking for short stories no more than 5k that reflect real stories and urban legends found in America. No reprints.
Payment: royalties 60% divided amongst authors evenly.
We’re also looking for raw real stories of America’s underworld, real stories from real people that are going through real life horrors. For example, stories of suffering from addiction, living in the slums of Chicago, or life as victim of sex trafficking.
All names will be confidential, unless you state otherwise.
No payment at this time. Exposure and be in a magazine that reaches a wide audience and invitation to a podcast that reaches an even wider audience.
Real American Horror is a horror anthology designed to evoke strong emotions from readers as they look into stories of Real horror.
Deadline: September 11th
Send submissions to
With real American horror in subject, otherwise I’ll miss it.
Via: Deadman’s Tome.
- Trembling With Fear 03/18/2018 - March 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Colp: The Passage Of Time - March 16, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Odd Tales Of Wonder - March 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Innsmouthbreathers: Cautionary Fables of Mythos Fandom! - March 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Haunted Are These Houses - March 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Monstrous Outlines - March 12, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 03/11/2018 - March 11, 2018
- Horror Tree’s Patreon Is Live - March 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Alternative Truths: Endgame - March 9, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Polar Borealis Magazine #7 - March 8, 2018