- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: The Big Book of Bootleg Horror
Deadline: February 20th, 2017
Payment: $5 – $10 depending on length
A dark anthology comprising tales of taboo, the unmentionable and the darkest recesses of the human mind.
We want to attract dark horror, the darkest possible erotic horror and bizarro – but all stories must be well written and not simply ‘sick for sick’s sake’. They must also be acceptable for Amazon (of course – so please do your homework! – no child rape or gratuitous bestiality, for Pete’s sakes!).
To submit, email your polished story to [email protected]>
PLEASE read and adhere to our submission guidelines…
* Word format saved in .doc, or .docx
* 12 pt times new roman
* Double spaced
* 5K-8K word count
* Write ‘BOOTLEG’ along with your name and story title in the header of your email
*The body of your submission email will be considered the cover letter.
* The submission documents are to be separated and Word (.doc or .docx) documents are to be attached to your submission email.
Deadline 20th Feb 2017
This anthology pays $5 – $10 per story depending upon length – this is your chance to show us – and our readers – what ya got!
Via: Hell Bound Books.
- The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with William Cook - September 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome To Pacific City - September 22, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Feed Your Monster - September 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017
- Taking Submission: ‘Alien Invasion’ And ‘Endless Apocalypse’ - September 12, 2017