- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Damnation And Dames
November 1, 2011
Damnation And Dames
Deadline: November 1st, 2011.
Payment: 2 copies of anthology and Aus 2 cents/word (GST inc., maximum payment $150) on publication.
Damnation & Dames edited by Amanda Pillar and Liz Grzyb
We are looking for stories which show the paranormal and noir crime worlds colliding. You might find werewolf femme fatales, vampire hardboiled detectives, alcoholic psychic journalists, zombie bankrobbers, ghostly gendarmes, demonic insurance salesmen, down-on-their-luck djinns, double-crossing mummies, or even fae with a love for red herrings.
The anthology will be published by Ticonderoga Publications in 2012.
Send us your best paranormal noir stories.
- Story length 1,000 to 7,500 words. (Longer stories may be accepted, although payment is capped at 7,500).
- Original stories only: no reprints, multiple, or simultaneous submissions.
- Stories may be submitted via email at [email protected]
- Manuscript format: double spaced, large margins, sensible font, Australian English spelling.
- The editors reserve the right to use their discretion in selecting stories.
- Deadline: 1st November, 2011.
- Payment: 2 copies of anthology and Aus 2 cents/word (GST inc., maximum payment $150) on publication.
[via: Ticonderoga Publications.]
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!