Taking Submissions: So, I Married A Narcissist
Deadline: September 30th, 2023
Theme: The love… And hate… Of a narcissist
A departure of sorts for HellBound…
It’s a golden opportunity to tell your tales of terror and woe at the hands of that most heinous of monsters, a narcissist – not necessarily a spouse – and deliver the most delicious revenge in the form of the written word.
Of course, names and some details may be changed to protect the innocent (and avoid lawsuits!), but we ask that you tell your true story – it’s the ultimate catharsis, and will hopefully serve as a cautionary tale to others.
PLEASE read and adhere to our submission guidelines…
* Word format saved in .doc, or .docx
* 12 pt times new roman
* Double spaced
* 0.3″ hard paragraph indents (NOT spacebar hits, please!)
* Absolutely NO extra lines between paragraphs!
* 2.5K-6K word count (although we are incredibly flexible for awesome stories!)
* Write ‘NARCISSIT’ along with your name and story title in the header of your email
*The body of your submission email will be considered the cover letter.
* The submission documents are to be separated and Word (.doc or .docx) documents are to be attached to your submission email.
To submit, email your polished story to [email protected]
– Make sure that you check your mss for grammar and punctuation, use our guidelines to help you:
DOWNLOAD YOUR HBB GUIDE TO GRAMMAR HERE (PDF)
Deadline: 30 September 2023
Payment – $10.00 for first rights.
Capped at 120K words in total.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!