- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Pixie Forest Publishing Modern Fantasy Anthology
November 1, 2018
Deadline: November 1st, 2018
As of July 2018, we pay $5 for winning contest stories and $10 for accepted anthology submissions. Subject to change with each anthology and contest.
Guidelines will vary depending on the current call for submissions, but there are a few things we will always require:
- All submissions must be formatted with Shunn formatting.
- All submissions must be sent via the submission form on the right.
- If you do not have a Google account, contact us for submission options
- All submissions must be edited to the best of your ability. We highly recommend getting at least one beta reader to help you proofread it before submission. If you need help finding a beta reader, try Writing Bad on Facebook.
- Questions? Send an email to [email protected]
Pixie Forest Publishing is now open for submissions for our second anthology!
September 5th – November 1st at 11:59pm CST
Genre/Theme: Modern Fantasy
Word count: Minimum 4000/ Maximum 8000.
All submissions must be formatted according to Shunn Formatting
Submit your story via the form on pixieforestpublishing.com
What you submit should be the final version of the story and edited to the best of your ability.
No previously published works.
If your story is hosted on a website, blog, or social media platform and you want to submit it, you need to remove it until you receive your acceptance/rejection email. If it has been accepted, it needs to remain unavailable, as the anthology will hold exclusive rights for the first six months.
Expect to wait anywhere between four to six weeks after the closing date for all notifications to be made.
Each author will receive $10 via PayPal after they sign their contract. You will receive a full publishing contract that details all the specifics, including details about author copies.
For this anthology we are keeping it PG 16.
Need story ideas? Check out our Pinterest for prompts!
Message or comment with any other questions.
Via: Pixie Forest Publishing.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!