Taking Submissions: Paranormal Incorporated: Office Memo 2
Deadline: May 30th, 2023
Payment: 2 contributors’ copies
Theme: Offices that have Supernatural Beings in them
Sometimes we think our co-workers could be from another planet or our boss from another dimension, but what if that was true? What if the guy in the cubicle next door gets his work done quickly because he has two heads or four arms? Or maybe your boss can be anywhere in the office because he can walk through walls as a ghostly spirit?
A fun and “horrific” collection of tales from the office where coffee breaks include drinking joe with the vampire accountant or working a weekend with your shape-shifting boss.
Paranormal Incorporated: Office Memo 2 brings horror and humor together as the classic witch, ghost, demon, shifter and other horror stories readers love find themselves in the corporate environment of fax machines, office memos, and that never-ending smell from the fridge. Well, that might be a zombie co-worker in there!
Your story could be part of this variety of paranormal fables, so enter your entry into our anthology contest today, and your story could be the latest offering of spine-tingling and belly-laughing literature from 4 Horsemen Publications!
May 30th 2023 at Midnight EST
By End of 2023
- 2 complimentary paper copies. US only.
- Access to buy author copies at a discounted rate.
- We retain first publication rights for the first 90 days of publication. After that feel free to sell and republish your entry as you wish. All entries will solely belong to you.
- Wide distribution.
- By sending in a submission, you are agreeing to the rights above and will receive confirmation to further information regarding contest.
Here’s what we need from you to include:
- 12 pt font
- Calibri or Times New Roman
- Double-spaced throughout (without extra spaces between paragraphs)
- Indented for new paragraphs
- 1-inch margin all around
- Include a title page with pen name & author name
- Title of work
- Header with pen name, title, and page number in top right-hand corner.
- 2,500 – 5,000 words
- You must be 18+ to participate or we must receive permission from your parents or guardian.
- If you do not follow the submission and formatting guidelines you will be rejected without feedback and should resubmit. We will not review submissions that fail to follow instructions nor answer the questions we need.
- You must have your first manuscript completed before submitting. You are only sending us the first 10K words, but it is important to know we can hit the ground running.
- This writing should be fully edited. We shouldn’t see simply grammatical errors and misspelled words that are being flagged with Word upon opening. Please submit polished and well edited writing.
- Do not submit more or less of the word count range or this will result in a automatic rejection.
- Only US authors are eligible for complimentary copies.
Via: 4 Horsemen Publications.
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
Stuart Conover is a father, husband, published author, blogger, geek, entrepreneur, horror fanatic, and runs a few websites including Horror Tree!