- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: More Alternative Truths
Deadline: July 15th, 2017
Payment: $0.03 cents per word plus royalties
More Alternative Truths, the follow-up to the best selling Alternative Truths, is announcing an open call for stories and maybe even (gasp) poetry.
We are looking for Fiction with a message about the impact of the election, the current policies in the country, and how people, HUMAN BEINGS, are affected. Payment is $0.03 cents per word plus royalties. To see what we are looking for, I advise you to read Alternative Truths, available on Amazon.
The stories must make us think, stimulate discussion, and show visions of the future. This can be done in many ways, with humor, with zombies, with horror, but above all, with feeling.
As with Alternative Truths, approximately 10% of the royalties will go to the ACLU of Washington. Stories in the first book ran an average of 2300 words with the shortest at 200 words and the longest at 7000 words. The reading period will be open from May 15 to July 15. Publication is anticipated in November. The book will be published by B Cubed Press and Edited by Bob Brown, Phyllis Irene Radford, and Rebecca McFarland Kyle. For more information see our Facebook Group, Alternative Truths. USE MANUSCRIPT FORMAT. Submit in Word or RTF to [email protected]
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017
- Taking Submission: ‘Alien Invasion’ And ‘Endless Apocalypse’ - September 12, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Mad Scientist Journal - September 12, 2017
- ‘Full Bleed’ Is Coming To Kickstarter And Might Be Of Interest To You! - September 12, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Lost Films - September 11, 2017