- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Unnerving Magazine: Halloween Edition 2017
July 14, 2017
Deadline: July 14th, 2017
Payment: 1 cent per word
Payment is 1¢/word. Original fiction only. Reprints by invitation only. We ask for three months exclusivity from publication date and non-exclusive print-on-demand rights for five years. Submit only one story at a time. Submit in .docx, .doc or .odt only. Double-spaced. Please use common sense when formatting. Everything hard on the eyes will be rejected automatically. Allow for up to 6 months before querying. Simultaneous submissions are welcome. Open to authors from any country. Payment by PayPal only within 30 days of publication.
Only stories from 400-2,500 words will be considered for Issue #4 and preference leaning towards Halloween themes or classic monster themes. I want as many authors as possible involved in this special issue. Submissions of stories of up to 4,000 words in length will be considered for Issue #5 (01/2018).
- Trembling With Fear 02/18/2018 - February 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: TBA Scifi Asexual Romance - February 16, 2018
- WIHM: The First Chapter Of ‘Purgatech: Jess’ Horror’ - February 16, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – April 2018 - February 15, 2018
- WIHM: Unzip Your Darkness - February 15, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Midnight Hour Volume 1 And 2 - February 14, 2018
- WIHM: But I AM a nice girl. - February 14, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Lit Mag - February 13, 2018
- WIHM: How To Horror - February 13, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The First Line – Summer 2018 - February 12, 2018