- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Unnerving Magazine: Halloween Edition 2017
Deadline: July 14th, 2017
Payment: 1 cent per word
Payment is 1¢/word. Original fiction only. Reprints by invitation only. We ask for three months exclusivity from publication date and non-exclusive print-on-demand rights for five years. Submit only one story at a time. Submit in .docx, .doc or .odt only. Double-spaced. Please use common sense when formatting. Everything hard on the eyes will be rejected automatically. Allow for up to 6 months before querying. Simultaneous submissions are welcome. Open to authors from any country. Payment by PayPal only within 30 days of publication.
Only stories from 400-2,500 words will be considered for Issue #4 and preference leaning towards Halloween themes or classic monster themes. I want as many authors as possible involved in this special issue. Submissions of stories of up to 4,000 words in length will be considered for Issue #5 (01/2018).
- The Horror Tree Presents…An Interview with William Cook - September 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Welcome To Pacific City - September 22, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Feed Your Monster - September 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Antimatter Magazine - September 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Enchanted Conversation: A Fairy Tale Magazine - September 18, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 09/17/2017 - September 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: After The Orange - September 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: ROAR 9 - September 14, 2017
- Taking Submissions: One Story - September 13, 2017
- Taking Submission: ‘Alien Invasion’ And ‘Endless Apocalypse’ - September 12, 2017