- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Mind Candy 2.0
Deadline: January 15th, 2018
Payment: 6 cents per word
Accepting submissions for the anthology Mind Candy 2.0.
Payment for acceptance is 6 cents a word. due to costs, from now on any International payments will be paypal only. My plan is to accept submissions on this until Jan 15th 2018.
I am looking for original short speculative fiction, up to 5000 words, that in some way address the intricacies of the mind. Mind control, mind augmentation, multiple memories, mental powers, or any other idea where mental oddities are key to the story line. I prefer science fiction, but will consider any speculative fiction that is not too depressing, violent or graphic. Email submissions to
I prefer .doc or .rtf, but will accept .docx Standard double space formatting. Please include contact information (name, address, email, and phone) on both the email and in the header of the work. No simultaneous submissions.
I am trying not to be to harsh about submission headers, but I do get them with no contact information at all. Because of the number of emails I receive, I often delete emails after I download the submissions. If there is no contact info on the actual story, you may never hear from me, whether I like the story or not.
I will not be accepting reprints for this anthology.
After the anthology is completed, I plan on accepting proposals for completed full length works, (100 to 200 or so pages/ approx. 30,000 to 60,000 words).
While I specialize in Science Fiction and Fantasy, and these genres will generally get the fastest attention, I am open to any type of writing.
Electronic version will be released two to three months after pint version.
Via: Myriad Paradigm.
- Taking Submissions: Alchemy and Artifacts (Tesseracts Twenty-Two) - January 23, 2018
- ‘Still Dark’ Blog Tour – The Most Important Class I Ever Took - January 23, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Temporal Fractures: [Mis]Adventures in Time - January 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Schlock! Horror! - January 22, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 01/21/2018 - January 21, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Lost Souls and Robots & Artificial Intelligence - January 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Internet is Where the Robots Live Now Anthology - January 19, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Nefariam: The Element of Crime - January 18, 2018
- Taking Submissions: She’s Lost Control - January 17, 2018
- Taking Submissions: City In The Ice - January 17, 2018