- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Hellology : A Devil’s Dozen
May 26, 2011
Hellology : A Devil’s Dozen
DEADLINE: May 26th, 2011
PAYMENT: Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Mr. Scratch, Devourer, Hooven Cloof, the Great Antichrist….he is known by many names and presents himself in various forms and in various ways. This book will be all about devil stories in anyway that you can portray this evil force. Be imaginative. Be creative. Perhaps you will sell your soul for that perfect story – because only 12 will be accepted for publication!
Stories must meet a minimum word count of 4k and not exceed more than 7k in length
Please no headers or page numbers
Use italics – do no underline
Please put your name, address, phone, email, and apporoximate word count on title page.
Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
The deadline to submit is May 26, 2011……if you dare! Send them to [email protected]
[via: Library Of The Living Dead.]
- Taking Submissions: From A Cat’s Point Of View - November 23, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Shhhh… Murder! - November 22, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Piece by Piece: An Anti Valentine’s Day anthology - November 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Cenorot - November 20, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 11/19/2017 - November 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Apparition Lit Magazine – January 2018 - November 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: We Shall Be Monsters: Frankenstein Two Centuries On - November 17, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Hell’s Empire - November 16, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Sanctuary - November 15, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Allegory Volume 33/60 - November 14, 2017