- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Hellology : A Devil’s Dozen
May 26, 2011
Hellology : A Devil’s Dozen
DEADLINE: May 26th, 2011
PAYMENT: Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Mr. Scratch, Devourer, Hooven Cloof, the Great Antichrist….he is known by many names and presents himself in various forms and in various ways. This book will be all about devil stories in anyway that you can portray this evil force. Be imaginative. Be creative. Perhaps you will sell your soul for that perfect story – because only 12 will be accepted for publication!
Stories must meet a minimum word count of 4k and not exceed more than 7k in length
Please no headers or page numbers
Use italics – do no underline
Please put your name, address, phone, email, and apporoximate word count on title page.
Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
The deadline to submit is May 26, 2011……if you dare! Send them to [email protected]
[via: Library Of The Living Dead.]
- The Unholy Trinity: Barrel - January 18, 2019
- SFWA Is Raising Pro Rate For Short Fiction To Eight Cents Per Word - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Suburban Review #13: LUCK - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Even Furries Hate Nazis - January 17, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Tales from the Space Force - January 17, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Historic Heroines - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: parABnormal Magazine - January 16, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Remain Magazine - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec May Issue 2019 - January 15, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Alternative Apocalypses - January 14, 2019