- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Hellology : A Devil’s Dozen
May 26, 2011
Hellology : A Devil’s Dozen
DEADLINE: May 26th, 2011
PAYMENT: Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Mr. Scratch, Devourer, Hooven Cloof, the Great Antichrist….he is known by many names and presents himself in various forms and in various ways. This book will be all about devil stories in anyway that you can portray this evil force. Be imaginative. Be creative. Perhaps you will sell your soul for that perfect story – because only 12 will be accepted for publication!
Stories must meet a minimum word count of 4k and not exceed more than 7k in length
Please no headers or page numbers
Use italics – do no underline
Please put your name, address, phone, email, and apporoximate word count on title page.
Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
The deadline to submit is May 26, 2011……if you dare! Send them to [email protected]
[via: Library Of The Living Dead.]
- Taking Submissions: The Asterisk Anthology—Round 4: Nautical Nightmares - July 25, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Below the Stairs – Tales from the Cellar - July 24, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Tales From the Fluffy Bunny - July 24, 2017
- ‘The Calling’ Blog Tour – Brent Abell On “Writing What You Know” - July 24, 2017
- Trembling With Fear 07/23/2017 - July 23, 2017
- Ongoing Submissions: Silver Blade Magazine - July 21, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Literary Erotica Anthology: Haunted - July 20, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Electric Spec November Issue 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Deadman’s Tome September Issue - July 18, 2017
- Taking Submissions: Autumn’s Harvest Anthology Call: Autumn Fantasy Anthology - July 17, 2017