- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Hellology : A Devil’s Dozen
May 26, 2011
Hellology : A Devil’s Dozen
DEADLINE: May 26th, 2011
PAYMENT: Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Mr. Scratch, Devourer, Hooven Cloof, the Great Antichrist….he is known by many names and presents himself in various forms and in various ways. This book will be all about devil stories in anyway that you can portray this evil force. Be imaginative. Be creative. Perhaps you will sell your soul for that perfect story – because only 12 will be accepted for publication!
Stories must meet a minimum word count of 4k and not exceed more than 7k in length
Please no headers or page numbers
Use italics – do no underline
Please put your name, address, phone, email, and apporoximate word count on title page.
Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
The deadline to submit is May 26, 2011……if you dare! Send them to [email protected]
[via: Library Of The Living Dead.]
- Trembling With Fear 05/26/2019 - May 26, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Syntax & Salt - May 24, 2019
- Unholy Trinity – Marauders, Missing, Mission - May 24, 2019
- Video Refresh: An Interview With Josh Finney & Patrick McEvoy - May 24, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Funny Queer - May 24, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Legendary Tales - May 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Claw & Blossom June 2019 - May 23, 2019
- Ongoing Submissions: Soft Surface Poetry - May 23, 2019
- Taking Submissions: The Twofer Compendium - May 22, 2019
- Taking Submissions: Putrescent Poems - May 22, 2019