- This event has passed.
Taking Submissions: Hellology : A Devil’s Dozen
May 26, 2011
Hellology : A Devil’s Dozen
DEADLINE: May 26th, 2011
PAYMENT: Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Mr. Scratch, Devourer, Hooven Cloof, the Great Antichrist….he is known by many names and presents himself in various forms and in various ways. This book will be all about devil stories in anyway that you can portray this evil force. Be imaginative. Be creative. Perhaps you will sell your soul for that perfect story – because only 12 will be accepted for publication!
Stories must meet a minimum word count of 4k and not exceed more than 7k in length
Please no headers or page numbers
Use italics – do no underline
Please put your name, address, phone, email, and apporoximate word count on title page.
Payment is 1 cent per word and 1 contributor copy.
The deadline to submit is May 26, 2011……if you dare! Send them to [email protected]
[via: Library Of The Living Dead.]
- Ongoing Submissions: Sub-Q - February 22, 2018
- WIHM: “What Kind Of Romance Story Do You Write?” - February 22, 2018
- Taking Submissions: The Modern Monarchist Zine - February 21, 2018
- Ongoing Submissions: Slink Chunk Press - February 21, 2018
- WIHM: Female Serial Killers - February 21, 2018
- The 2017 Nebula Award Finalists Have Been Announced - February 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Monsters Of Any Kind - February 20, 2018
- Taking Submissions: Blood Bound Books “Best Of” Anthology - February 19, 2018
- WIHM: Exploring Discrimination With Monsters - February 19, 2018
- Trembling With Fear 02/18/2018 - February 18, 2018